test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

nachikethas

22. Christian Pulisic

Started by nachikethas,

1,202 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, Nicco said:

More like Mount's place if he doesn't improve. Sancho will take Willian's spot next season.

Sancho 😂 fuck sake we will be towards the bottom of the list for Sancho come next summer. We wont spend the 100m minimum Dortmund will want. 

1905didierblue likes this

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sancho 😂 fuck sake we will be towards the bottom of the list for Sancho come next summer. We wont spend the 100m minimum Dortmund will want. 

Yes we will, we have Morata and Hazard money, still need to sell alot of the dross. 

This guy explains perfectly why he will likely come here if were in for him

35 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

Fernando and DDA like this

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

Would he want to go back?

Not every player wants their "redemption" story.

15 hours ago, Nicco said:

Yes we will, we have Morata and Hazard money, still need to sell alot of the dross. 

This guy explains perfectly why he will likely come here if were in for him

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

But think about it practically.

Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool and Bayern all linked as well as United and City.

We will be near the bottom 100% because we arent going to just spend 100m+ like that which Dortmund will want and even then if we did bid that, just think what the likes of United, City and Reals could offer, clubs who have massive massive budgets due to their commercial incomes through sponsorships etc. 

Being friends with Tammy and Callum wont mean anything if we dont agree a suitable fee with Dortmund, which as I mentioned above with United, City and Real, buying him will be incredibly difficult. 

Also the direction we are going will mean nothing again if Real, Liverpool or City come for him. They are more competitive than us at this moment and that wont change in a season.

Also Hazard and Morata money avaliable or not, I really dont see us spending 100m on one player who doesnt have a release clause.

DDA and communicate like this

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

That was only around 70 million. We're talking about 100 million or potentially even more here!

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Would he want to go back?

Not every player wants their "redemption" story.

More of a case going to a winning team than aiming for a redemption story. 

More of a case going to a winning team than aiming for a redemption story. 
What are they going to win of note?

Nothing IMO

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

:carlo: 
I hate using Tapatalk at times. See these random words from you and have no idea what they mean without visiting the site.

16 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
19 minutes ago, Jason said:
:carlo: 

I hate using Tapatalk at times. See these random words from you and have no idea what they mean without visiting the site.

:P 

ZAPHOD2319 and LAM09 like this

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

Let's be honest. We can have over £500m to spend in the summer and we have no chance of getting Mbappe.

communicate, manpe and DDA like this

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Let's be honest. We can have over £500m to spend in the summer and we have no chance of getting Mbappe.

Yeah I guess you might be right....

Easily takes over Wililan spot. 

Callum-Mount and Pulisic we are good in that department. 

Just get another striker and CB to give us better balance. 

Just now, Jason said:

pUlIsIc Is NoT rEaDy

:philjones

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

Easing him is one thing but there are people who suggested he should be loaned out!

LAM09, Stats and OneMoSalah like this