Christian Pulisic

the wes

On 23/06/2019 at 1:47 PM, Special Juan said:

Looking sharp as a tack this lad.

Think he will be a real good player for us in the long run. Final pass needs ironed out a bit but he is quick, direct, good in 1 v 1s and close spaces. Theres plenty there to work with. Think some people are basing him on an injury ravelled season with Dortmund when in fact the seasons before that he was probably one of the most talked about young players in Germany. 

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think he will be a real good player for us in the long run. Final pass needs ironed out a bit but he is quick, direct, good in 1 v 1s and close spaces. Theres plenty there to work with. Think some people are basing him on an injury ravelled season with Dortmund when in fact the seasons before that he was probably one of the most talked about young players in Germany. 

He'll do just fine.....bare any injuries he will be decent enough, maybe become a class player under Lamps, I feel Lamps will push them and demand they give their all.

On 24/06/2019 at 2:14 PM, OneMoSalah said:

He's very highly rated by klopp aswell I'm  surprised Liverpool didn't snap him up 

On 24/06/2019 at 2:14 PM, OneMoSalah said:

Very encouraging to read.

On 6/24/2019 at 9:14 AM, OneMoSalah said:

Story from Germany Is that Bayern wanted Pulisic badly, turned their pursuit to CHO when Pulisic signed for Chelsea.

10 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Story from Germany Is that Bayern wanted Pulisic badly, turned their pursuit to CHO when Pulisic signed for Chelsea.

Obreqd that too. Their joke sporting director brazzo salihamicic even spammed pulisic with weekly video messages lol. But only unreliable sources reporting Bayern interest so take with a pinch of salt

5 hours ago, the wes said:

That's type of balls giroud would eat up in the air 

The really nice thing about this is he has become very consistent at being able to drop the ball in like that. I have been following the kid for years and it is really nice to see his play become more consistent and his stamina increase in the last two years. He has more development to go, but Chelsea is getting him at a pretty sweet time in his career. The thing he has always had is how well he sees the field. Now he is better at delivering at what he sees.

38 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

So far he only played against a bunch of pub teams in gold cup. The only good team there is Mexico, so lets see how he does in the final.

That is true but at the same time, if he hadn't been performing against these "bunch of pub teams", you would here criticizing him for not performing.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

That is true but at the same time, if he hadn't been performing against these "bunch of pub teams", you would here criticizing him for not performing.

Honestly I would not. But if he does underperform ugainst pub teams or in general for Chelsea, then I will.

Im not even paying that much attention to gold cup, because there is only one country with quality team. Im just pointing out it makes no sense to praise Pulisic as super talent when he does a tornado or zidane turn against some jamaica or haiti whos defence aint even on the level of english championship. 

To watch that highlight and then say he is going to be super player at chelsea is the dumbest thing if you want to rate a player. Im not saying he will flop or wish he flops, but gold cup is a joke tournament mate. 

I will judge him when he plays in PL and then say I was wrong or right about him.

He definitely has development left to become better than an average player, but what a base of talent to develop from. He has been very fortunate to play for managers that have invested into his development. I am really happy he landed with Lampard and his coaches that all come from a player development past. I am excited to see where he goes with all the talented coaches around him.

3 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Honestly I would not. But if he does underperform ugainst pub teams or in general for Chelsea, then I will.

Im not even paying that much attention to gold cup, because there is only one country with quality team. Im just pointing out it makes no sense to praise Pulisic as super talent when he does a tornado or zidane turn against some jamaica or haiti whos defence aint even on the level of english championship. 

To watch that highlight and then say he is going to be super player at chelsea is the dumbest thing if you want to rate a player. Im not saying he will flop or wish he flops, but gold cup is a joke tournament mate. 

I will judge him when he plays in PL and then say I was wrong or right about him.

Like another poster in another player thread, not sure how many times you need to come in here and basically say "I don't think Pulisic is a good signing. I'll need to be convinced otherwise". We get it...