Christian Pulisic

the wes

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

If the news about Cech (and Makelele) is true, then it does look like we're trying to get some proper structure going at the club. 

Besides Marina, Eugene Tenenbaum is another cunt who has to go. Another SIBNEFT stooge, and one of the architects of the hush money scheme for the Gary Johnson sexual abuse scandal and the illegal signings of underage players (hello bans).

16 hours ago, Vesper said:

I do not see much changing until we are sold, but RA has said he will not sell to a Brit, so I am so hoping that doesn't mean a Saudi head-chopper buys us. The despicable bone-saw murderer MBS has been sniffing around multiple clubs. I do not want my club loyalty tested via his or any other KSA royal buying us. They are pure retrograde medieval vermin.

He doesnt want to sell to a Brit cuz he knows full well how we have been treated on the field and in the media, nevermind the FA. Its his way of saying fuck you.....you just never know do you. No royalty owner is ideal.

23 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

I hope Cho is Eden’s succesor and no Willian anymore with this guy

Until CHO is healthy it will be Pulisic on the RW, and Willian on the left, withe Pedro as the sub at either (or Pedro LW and Pulisic RW with Willian as the sub).

Could be rough waters ahead. Dog help us if Puli doesn't hit the ground running.

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Until CHO is healthy it will be Pulisic on the RW, and Willian on the left, withe Pedro as the sub at either (or Pedro LW and Pulisic RW with Willian as the sub).

Could be rough waters ahead. Dog help us if Puli doesn't hit the ground running.

Poor Pulisic, hasn't even played for us and people already putting tons of pressure on him. Ideally, we would want him to hit the ground running but if he doesn't, then I also think that should be understandable given he's only 21, in a new league etc. Give him some time, let him become his own man for us and not compare him with Hazard (because he's not Hazard) or whoever else. And considering we have been complaining for years about the team relying on one player (particularly when that one player has left) to do so something, maybe it's time for EVERYONE in the team to buck up their ideas and put proper shifts in because this whole thing about relying on one player has got to stop!

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Poor Pulisic, hasn't even played for us and people already putting tons of pressure on him. Ideally, we would want him to hit the ground running but if he doesn't, then I also think that should be understandable given he's only 21, in a new league etc. Give him some time, let him become his own man for us and not compare him with Hazard (because he's not Hazard) or whoever else. And considering we have been complaining for years about the team relying on one player (particularly when that one player has left) to do so something, maybe it's time for EVERYONE in the team to buck up their ideas and put proper shifts in because this whole thing about relying on one player has got to stop!

I hope he delivers for us, but given his career so far, people are not writing him off, its just the reality that he isnt up there with best talents/players. If anything people overrate him for now. How can he be viewed as Eden replacement/future star when he has done so little to prove it?

He is an okay player thats why people are sceptical. And he cost alot.

60m is plenty of money. If the club values him that much, then he must deliver something. For that money you get top player, not someone who will have a good game once per month.

But obviously he was brought because he is american to sell the shirts. 

Even if he becomes a world beater, it was not expected, because right now he just isnt that kind of talent. I would be happy though. 

Chelsea had a choice to bring Eden replacement or someone to sell shirts in Usa and just maybe explode here. They picked the later. Tells you all about where we are as a club.

I have a feeling the club are not that worried about Hazard leaving because they probably think Pulisic is his direct replacement. This lad needs to hit the ground sprinting. He almost doesn't stand a chance lol.