Christian Pulisic

the wes

Purely just a gut feeling at the moment, but I think he'll become a very good player and big asset for us on the pitch but I think it will take some time, and he'll possibly need next season to bed in and acclimatise.

His pace is a big plus for us in my opinion as we sorely lack a willing runner with raw pace higher up the pitch at present.

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Hand CHO the LW role with his own preferred shirt number, play Pulisic RW and if we can get a top quality striker.

I actually think we might be okay, had CHO not got injured we might have actually been okay with Hazard leaving. Young players are more likely to buy into Sarri's philosophy and that alone might be what we really need. Hazard never bought into Sarri's philosophy same as some of our other players like Willian. We need to move the ball quickly and all our older players hold onto it unnecessarily. 

9 hours ago, Pizy said:

We need to go for all out pace and athleticism like Liverpool have done when we sell Eden. Pulisic, CHO, and then finally buy the player I've wanted for a couple of years now- Wilf Zaha. Just blitz and overwhelm everyone with relentless energy.

I think Zaha would be an excellent signing for us. Like you said.... pace and relentless energy. 

10 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Purely just a gut feeling at the moment, but I think he'll become a very good player and big asset for us on the pitch but I think it will take some time, and he'll possibly need next season to bed in and acclimatise.

His pace is a big plus for us in my opinion as we sorely lack a willing runner with raw pace higher up the pitch at present.

A lot of people will be eating their words, hopefully.

20 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Even though he is so far just a pace merchant with reasonable footballing ability he already has a life-long reputation of professionalism and dedication in all of the footballing world. I do not think he has the out of this world talent like Hazard but he has the right work ethics and age to become a very good player. 

Sure he is hard working and professional player but this hype around it is getting to new levels.

How many players had nothing and they worked hard and professional to get to the top. South Americans, Africans,...had it whole lot harder.

And you dont hear it left and right. That post by Christians father says it all. Many players have achieved that every year, Pulisic is no exception?

What is so special about his dedication that should be praised extra hard compared to other players?

Its just one big american mentality and you know they are praising every tiny bit they can to glorify themselves.

(not taking any hit at Pulisic, just the hype surrounding him).

22 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Sky reporting Real got Jovic for 60m euros, same we paid for Pulisic.

We are fucking joke, the whole board.

I think players just want so much play for Real Madrid that it makes things easier.

2 goals and 1 assist in his last 3 games for BVB. Let’s hope he keeps this form and stays healthy.

Pls try to welcome him and not bitch about him before he even put a blue kit on. He is just 20, might be a great signing. 

He will go to Gold cup now and if Usa reaches final, that will be around 10th July. Then he needs two week break and we can expect him to join us in the end of july/start of august. 

That gives him, what 2 weeks of preseason with us. And hopefuly he doesnt get injured in gold cup.

Just wonderful. 

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

He will go to Gold cup now and if Usa reaches final, that will be around 10th July. Then he needs two week break and we can expect him to join us in the end of july/start of august. 

That gives him, what 2 weeks of preseason with us. And hopefuly he doesnt get injured in gold cup.

Just wonderful. 

Gold cup!

The USA National team are playing a MarioKart tournament until mid July???

That's a proper session.