Christian Pulisic

the wes

4 hours ago, bakayokofan said:

The lad's really talented. And there is no doubt about it. Can be a world beater on the right, something that we have been missing for a long time

I think that he should be our left winger and we should get Pepe as a right winger

5 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I think that he should be our left winger and we should get Pepe as a right winger

I completely agree, even if Puli hardly plays at LW, he is RF, so I much prefer him inverted, the same as the LF Pepe at RW

Pepe is unfortunately for us GONE thsi summer, 100% for sure, Lille has already said so

so we will miss out on him:rant:

get ready for non stop Pedro/Willian action until Puli gets his EPL sea-legs 

hell we might recall Moses, due to the bans (gag)

next season may be dire as fuck if a shit tonne do not step the hell up

i RLC has another back-injury go-round next year and Puli doesnt take off like a rocket, we will have extreme offensive issues (maybe we can hypnotise Kante to shoot like Lamps used to, roflmaooooo)

we are literally losing half our entire team's goals/assists when Eden signs for RM, and CHO is going to be out for ages

Just now, Vesper said:

I completely agree, even if Puli hardly plays at LW, he is RF, so I much prefer him inverted, the same as the LF Pepe at RW

Pepe is unfortunately for us GONE thsi summer, 100% for sure, Lille has already said so

so we will miss out on him:rant:

get ready for non stop Pedro/Willian action until Puli gets his EPL sea-legs 

hell we might recall Moses, due to the bans (gag)

next season may be dire as fuck if a shit tonne do not step the hell up

i RLC has another back-injury go-round next year and Puli doesnt take off like a rocket, we will have extreme offensive issues (maybe we can hypnotise Kante to shoot like Lamps used to, roflmaooooo)

we are literally losing half our entire team's goals/assists when Eden signs for RM, and CHO is going to be out for ages

Pulisic plays sometimes as a right winger at Dortmund and he did well there, so I don´t see a problem with that.

I still expect us to buy players in the summer because even if Fifa says no, we still can go to CAS and buy players at least for one more transfer window.If we manage to get Pepe, we would have solved the Hazard and Willian position. Next priority must be a world class left back or a young left back with world class potential.After that, we need a player like Aouar that can replace Cesc, So in my opinion, we need to buy Pepe, Left back and Aouar to compete with the big teams. Give Tammy and James a fair chance and we will be way better than this season

Just now, bakayokofan said:

I want CHO to be that LW. 

I wanted that too, but CHO is injured and he will not be back for at least three months and it could take him 2 more months to get back. We are Chelsea and in these kid of situations, we always tend to buy replacements.

6 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Pulisic plays sometimes as a right winger at Dortmund and he did well there, so I don´t see a problem with that.

I still expect us to buy players in the summer because even if Fifa says no, we still can go to CAS and buy players at least for one more transfer window.If we manage to get Pepe, we would have solved the Hazard and Willian position. Next priority must be a world class left back or a young left back with world class potential.After that, we need a player like Aouar that can replace Cesc, So in my opinion, we need to buy Pepe, Left back and Aouar to compete with the big teams. Give Tammy and James a fair chance and we will be way better than this season

re-read what I typed

he is almost exclusive a RW

he did just start a game at LW, yesterday

but before that he had only one start there all year, v spuds in the CL when the yids smashed them

other than that he had 1 minute (so doesnt count) v Bremen and 14 minutes v Leipzig at LW all year

As for CAS going against FIFA (assuming that FIFA will not grant a deferral, and they have already said they will not, just not officially yet)

there are zero guarantees they will overrule FIFA on that, and the time is very tight, as FIFA still has not even said when they rule on our appeal

The window opens in only 7 weeks.

The only option we may have (and it is a BAD idea) is to buy and re-loan for the entire year

that is a HUGE risk for players we are going to be dropping insane money on  (Pepe alone will cost £60-70m)

2 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

I wanted that too, but CHO is injured and he will not be back for at least three months and it could take him 2 more months to get back. We are Chelsea and in these kid of situations, we always tend to buy replacements.

CHO is going to be out far longer than 3 months, we will be lucky to have him back by December even starting to actively train

and there are no guarantees he fully recovers, he completely ruptured his Achilles

that is a devastating injury that can take years to fully recover from, especially if he comes back too soon and blows it out again (if that happens, he might be done for good), and even then, it may permanently cost him his explosiveness, it is a total roll of the dice atm

the only positive is that he is very very young, so has lots of time to heal and also has the regenerative capacity of youth

'Dortmund will always feel like home for me': Christian Pulisic says goodbye to fans at Westfalenstadion ahead of final home game before Chelsea move

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7018107/Christian-Pulisic-says-goodbye-Dortmund-fans-ahead-Chelsea-move.html

Christian Pulisic said goodbye to Borussia Dortmund supporters before the club's final home match of the season on Saturday.

USA international Pulisic was presented with yellow flowers on the Westfalenstadion pitch minutes before kick-off in the Bundesliga match with Fortuna Dusseldorf.

'Dortmund will always feel like home for me', he told supporters, who gave him a warm round of applause.

Christian Pulisic waved goodbye to Borussia Dortmund supporters on Saturday afternoon
snip

40 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm not sure about his assist stats but his goal record has improved this season. More goals in over ten less games.

Hopefully an upward trajectory in that regard continues next season and beyond.

@Vesper will have you believe that's terrible! :ph34r:

He's got 5 assists this season.

2018/19 - 7 goals + 5 assist in 29 games
2017/18 - 5 goals + 7 assists in 42 games
2016/17 - 5 goals + 13 assists in 43 games
2015/16 - 2 goals + 0 assists in 12 games

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

@Vesper will have you believe that's terrible! :ph34r:

He's got 5 assists this season.

I still absolutely maintain there were better wingers out there in the £60m-ish range

we shall see how he holds up under the EPL physical play cosh

he is all we got coming in so I hope he blows up

he does have extremely good instincts and he is very pacey, those are two crucial elements

15 minutes ago, Jason said:

Tbf for a 20 year old, there hardly bad stats. Being involved in 44 goals in 126 games is really not that bad, basically one goal or assist every 3 games and for a young player who isnt even 23 or upwards yet (young players all have inconsistencies and we are getting him at an age now where he should really be looking to knuckle down and add more consistency and end product to his game), I think hes got a huge chance to really improve here. Look at Ruben and Callum under Sarri, as younger players they have improved facets of their game under him and theres no reason why Pulisic cant do the same. Do feel he will have to start fast here though to impress some people who obviously werent sure if he was worth the cash but If those stats were Callums for instance from 4 seasons of his career it would be a different story....

6 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf for a 20 year old, there hardly bad stats. Being involved in 44 goals in 126 games is really not that bad, basically one goal or assist every 3 games and for a young player who isnt even 23 or upwards yet (young players all have inconsistencies and we are getting him at an age now where he should really be looking to knuckle down and add more consistency and end product to his game), I think hes got a huge chance to really improve here. Look at Ruben and Callum under Sarri, as younger players they have improved facets of their game under him and theres no reason why Pulisic cant do the same. Do feel he will have to start fast here though to impress some people who obviously werent sure if he was worth the cash but If those stats were Callums for instance from 4 seasons of his career it would be a different story....

Tell that to Vesper. :P