Christian Pulisic

the wes

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

Assisted Dortmund's second and scored their third in a HUGE (3-1) win over Stuttgart today.

Borussia Dortmund vs VfB Stuttgart – Highlights & Full Match

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2019/03/09/borussia-dortmund-vs-vfb-stuttgart-highlights-full-match/

omg i think that has to be the most inefficient performance in front of goal i have ever seen from a player. 4 great chances missed, 2 empty goals and a couple of squandered decisions on the counter attack.

7 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

omg i think that has to be the most inefficient performance in front of goal i have ever seen from a player. 4 great chances missed, 2 empty goals and a couple of squandered decisions on the counter attack.

sign of things to come when he gets here? hope not

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

sign of things to come when he gets here? hope not

me2 but lacks power. he goes to ground easily and his shots are youth level in terms of power. i hope he puts on some muscle and improves his shooting technique.

dortmund still won this tho ,resu scoring a brilliant winner

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

me2 but lacks power. he goes to ground easily and his shots are youth level in terms of power. i hope he puts on some muscle and improves his shooting technique.

dortmund still won this tho ,resu scoring a brilliant winner

agree, he needs to work on his finishing and bulk up otherwise he will be tossed around in this league.

43 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Reus bailed them out

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

agree, he needs to work on his finishing and bulk up otherwise he will be tossed around in this league.

He does seem to lack power, but he's young enough to fix that and looks pretty good on the ball. That's to be expected of any of the many young prospects we list as potential targets, esp coming from bundesliga.

Composure, esp in defending, is really not abundant in bundesliga matches, which makes it a bit hard for me to enjoy them. There are usually a lot of sloppy plays and passing to go around... players end up with a too much space and time on the ball. No wonder they struggle in CL.

He's a very rough diamond and will probably take a bit of time to settle but certainly has the potential to be moulded into a to player with the right coaching.

Reminds me a bit of Mane at Southampton, blows hot and cold but could (as Mane did) develop into a weapon of a player in the hands of the right coach.

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 4:26 AM, Unionjack said:

Finish was good but nothing else impressive. In truth, all of the rest which wasn't ordinary, was actually unimpressive. It's not easy coming off the bench and getting up to game speed I suppose.

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 8:38 PM, Tomo said:

He's a very rough diamond and will probably take a bit of time to settle but certainly has the potential to be moulded into a to player with the right coaching.

Reminds me a bit of Mane at Southampton, blows hot and cold but could (as Mane did) develop into a weapon of a player in the hands of the right coach.

Really hope you are right Tomo but I can't say I think I've seen it yet. If he fulfils the potential you and others have seen, then I think I'll enjoy it more than most because, at the moment, I'm not expecting it.

8 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Finish was good but nothing else impressive. In truth, all of the rest which wasn't ordinary, was actually unimpressive. It's not easy coming off the bench and getting up to game speed I suppose.

I'm not saying that he has made me go WOW yet but we have to think he MIGHT just be our main forward next season!

11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Really hope you are right Tomo but I can't say I think I've seen it yet. If he fulfils the potential you and others have seen, then I think I'll enjoy it more than most because at the moment, I'm not expecting it.

Now I'm a little more concerned because your assesment of players tends to be spot on more often than not.

He does from what I see seem to have the raw talent and if Sarri stays he will have a manager who will put all the effort in to improve him, so hopefully over time we will see some sort of positive results like we have with RLC who in my opinion has been a huge benefactor of Sarri's arrival here.