Christian Pulisic

the wes

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

So was the entire Dortmund side...

Yeah but Dortmund team impressed me many times. Pulisic never to a point I would say wow what a talent. Tonight he had a rare chance to impress and lead the attack, but he failed to deliver.

Not that I expected much from him anyway.

4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

To be fair , if we judge on an away game Vs Tottenham Pulisic looked like prime Messi compared to even our best player in the 1-3 in November.

Lol true. He's extremely lightweight tho. Think he'll get bullied in the prem

Dortmund were very poor in that second half and Pulisic was by no means that good but to be fair to him he kept plugging away and looked their only outlet in the second half, whereas I can't remember Sancho even touching the ball.

I actually think ironically his style would suit Sarri because he plays vertical and direct. Whether Sarri is still here to use him is another matter.

We can sign new players all the times but there is no explanation for Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic not be a great midfield for example.

Off tooic but i dont think our problem is really the quality of players. The problem seems to be that they are in some permanent comfort zone and do whatever they want. Looks like a company with no boss.

4 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

We can sign new players all the times but there is no explanation for Kante-Jorginho-Kovacic not be a great midfield for example.

Yes there is.

None of them can fucking score for shit.

And Kante is a DMF (the worlds best) being played out of position by a stubborn and foolish manager who needs the sacking.

AND Jorginho is a fraud. Weak as fuck, not EPL quality. 

Give me Neves all day long IF we are going to keep playing this pathetic Sarriball shit. 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes there is.

None of them can fucking score for shit.

And Kante is a DMF (the worlds best) being played out of position by a stubborn and foolish manager who needs the sacking.

Give me Neves all day long IF we are going to keep playing this pathetic Sarriball shit. 

Wtf are you talking about? Iniesta used to score two goals per season. Busquets and Rakitic also are not goal scorers. Its not 1990, its not 4-4-2, midfielders dont need to be goal scorers.

13 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

It's a midfield that is incredibly redundant. 

Jorginho is a holding midfielder. Kante is an aggressor, and Kovacic is good in possession. 

All three don't have end product. You can go on about Iniesta and Xavi not being goal scorers, however they were creators. The best on the planet. 

Kovacic needs to rotate with Jorginho and that AMF position needs to be a player with end product. Bruno Fernandes or Sarabia. 

9 hours ago, Vesper said:

I don’t think Jorginho is a shit or fraud it’s just Chelsea, the most unorganized football team/club in Europe.

Jorginho is a luxury player and would become more useable if we have at least decent FB’s or a goal treat attacking midfield (AM or RW or even both) to use right now (don’t count injuries or the ones Sarri doesn’t appreciate enough currently).

The thing is Chelsea FC are in very bad shape for years and Antonio Conte did us a bad favor with some titles he won for us at the time and the rest is history. 

My point is Jorginho and the coach are at the bottom of Chelsea Football Club problems and shouldn’t be highlighted.

2 hours ago, zekinjo said:

I don’t think Jorginho is a shit or fraud it’s just Chelsea, the most unorganized football team/club in Europe.

Jorginho is a luxury player and would become more useable if we have at least decent FB’s or a goal treat attacking midfield (AM or RW or even both) to use right now (don’t count injuries or the ones Sarri doesn’t appreciate enough currently).

The thing is Chelsea FC are in very bad shape for years and Antonio Conte did us a bad favor with some titles he won for us at the time and the rest is history. 

My point is Jorginho and the coach are at the bottom of Chelsea Football Club problems and shouldn’t be highlighted.

As if this board and owner are going to build a superteam around him, lolol.

Look at what they would have to upgrade

all these would have to go

CB Luiz we absolutely NEED a WC CB

LB Alonso  joke of a player, HORRID, plus Emerson seems shit too

RB Azpi, need to see if Reece James can take over immediately, if not but a WC RB

AMF none are remotely on a level of quality needed

LW Eden and CHO are gone, need a monster here plus another b/u great option

RW all ALL ALL must go, and we best pray to dog Pulisic is the real deal, we really need to buy another RW too, like Pepe

CF Higs is only here for a little over a year more nax (he still has not proven much at all), and we need a WC striker (Icardi, Dybala, Werner, maybe Jovic)

that's SEVEN of the 10 outfield starters that desperately need upgrading if we are going to try and ram Sarriball down the EPL's throats

Is our board really going to do all that?

look at their track record

It HAS to be done if we are going to go back to a top 10 team, let alone a CL and EPL winning team

anyone who thinks all those don't need to be fixed is suffering from normalcy bias

that is not me being a cunty, whinging bish, that's me being a realist

4 hours ago, Hazardinho Gaucho said:

Wtf are you talking about? Iniesta used to score two goals per season. Busquets and Rakitic also are not goal scorers. Its not 1990, its not 4-4-2, midfielders dont need to be goal scorers.

ridiculous

we dont have fucking Messi scoring 50, 60 70, 80, even 90 goals in a calendar year, nor Villa nor Suarez

silly comment