Christian Pulisic

the wes

5 hours ago, Jason said:

Pulisic has played only 591 minutes for us and already has 3 goals and 5 assists. 

That's less than 7 games and he is already so close to his best all season record in Dortmund. 

3 hours ago, communicate said:

Wow, I am surprised that cr only has one hattrick. But then I check wiki he scored double digit in the league only three times with Manu. 

I don't want to play the "I told you" card but it's funny how everyone is happy with him now. In January, he was only a marketing move, injury prone, average... Ronaldo left MU at the age of 24, he reached his prime years later. Just check his statistics at the age of 20.. Also Agüero, Suarez, Messi, Sterling, Salah, Firmino, Mané, Griezmann, Neymar and many more.. None of them reached their prime at the age of 20.

Ofc Pulisic still can be a flop - André Schürle scored a PL hattrick for us too :D - but he clearly got the talent and skills, we have to be patient, he might end up a world class product in a couple of years.

39 minutes ago, nyikolajevics said:

Ofc Pulisic still can be a flop - André Schürle scored a PL hattrick for us too :D - but he clearly got the talent and skills, we have to be patient, he might end up a world class product in a couple of years.

But Hazard also scored a PL hat-trick for us. :ph34r:

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

That's less than 7 games and he is already so close to his best all season record in Dortmund. 

Halfway there, sort of. The most he's scored for Dortmund in a season was 7 in 2018/19 and the most he's assisted for them in one season was 13 in 2016/17. 

1 hour ago, nyikolajevics said:

I don't want to play the "I told you" card but it's funny how everyone is happy with him now. In January, he was only a marketing move, injury prone, average... Ronaldo left MU at the age of 24, he reached his prime years later. Just check his statistics at the age of 20.. Also Agüero, Suarez, Messi, Sterling, Salah, Firmino, Mané, Griezmann, Neymar and many more.. None of them reached their prime at the age of 20.

Not everyone. Infact a select few only, but I think some of them are the most voluminous posters. Specially when related to anything with transfers.