Christian Pulisic

the wes

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

9 hours ago, Jason said:

But whether the club want to spend 100m+ on a player is another question altogether. Also, if Sane leaves Man City, you wonder if they'll try to bring Sancho back to the club.

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

Would he want to go back?

Not every player wants their "redemption" story.

15 hours ago, Nicco said:

Yes we will, we have Morata and Hazard money, still need to sell alot of the dross. 

This guy explains perfectly why he will likely come here if were in for him

14 hours ago, Tomo said:

Sancho is a boyhood Chelsea fan and best mates with Callum and Tammy.

Put that on top of the direction both clubs are heading i think we can comfortably beat United to his signature if we go for him.

But think about it practically.

Real Madrid, Barca, Liverpool and Bayern all linked as well as United and City.

We will be near the bottom 100% because we arent going to just spend 100m+ like that which Dortmund will want and even then if we did bid that, just think what the likes of United, City and Reals could offer, clubs who have massive massive budgets due to their commercial incomes through sponsorships etc. 

Being friends with Tammy and Callum wont mean anything if we dont agree a suitable fee with Dortmund, which as I mentioned above with United, City and Real, buying him will be incredibly difficult. 

Also the direction we are going will mean nothing again if Real, Liverpool or City come for him. They are more competitive than us at this moment and that wont change in a season.

Also Hazard and Morata money avaliable or not, I really dont see us spending 100m on one player who doesnt have a release clause.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

We spend big on Kepa. 

I think for young players and especially giving that he is a top young English talent is well worth the investment. 

That was only around 70 million. We're talking about 100 million or potentially even more here!

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

2 hours ago, !Hazard! said:

If we are settled on spending megabucks next summer then there's only player we should be targeting and that is Mbappe. I'm quite happy with CHO and Pulisic as our pair of wingers in the long-term, and even though we might need bring in another winger for rotation, buying a +100m player like Sancho for that position would seem like an overkill.

Let's be honest. We can have over £500m to spend in the summer and we have no chance of getting Mbappe.

Just now, Jason said:

pUlIsIc Is NoT rEaDy

:philjones

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

3 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Just takes time to adapt like Jorgi. 

People don't learn. Just like they slag Jorgi they do it over and over again. 

They just never learn that player needs to adapt. And best way is to do it like Lampard, ease them in little by little. 

Easing him is one thing but there are people who suggested he should be loaned out!