• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It's actually painful watching us in the final third. Same story against all the small teams who sit deep. Zero ideas and sluggish passing. Watching us grind through the rest of this season is going to tough unless something changes.

Southampton have a shit defense and are missing their two best midfielders yet we make them look like a prime Mourinho side.

We are pathetic without Kovacic in the midfield... and to think some here don't rate him. He is the only midfielder who can pick a through ball. Kante has passing range but he is busy doing everyone elses job for them.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Dare I say it, dare I bloody say it but Morata has been ok soo far.

Kante has been the best player on the pitch.

Really, I was just thinking that he's looked like his usual self, albeit standing up more, but his movement has been poor, IMO.  Doesn't seem to want to move in to space to get open.  Just what I've seen in the few moments I was watching him.  Not been complete shit though.

That is why I hate playing at the Bridge at the moment. Opponents just defend with all men and it seems to be enough, because we have no clue. Away from home, the home team at least try something.

We sorely miss Kovacic in games like this or like Palace. Barkley isn't suited for this sort of opponent who sits packed around their box. He's too slow on the ball and doesn't have a great eye for a pass.

Also fucking hurts having to be totally reliant on Hazard for a moment of magic. Willian was terrible (again!) before he went off and Morata can barely control a football when he's got someone marking him closely.

We cannot go through the rest of this month without an attacking addition. Just fucking can't!