• Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hasenhüttl is a great coach btw. His philosophy is based on high pressing and quick attacks after winning the ball..for him, posession play is just to tire the opponent or win set pieces. Need to be super careful when playing out of tje back even tho Southanpton have yet to adapt fully to his style

Must win for us after last night's results.

Maybe the announcement of Pulisic will give Willian a kick up the arse, if he wants to get away, he will need to play well, so it's a benefit to us.

If we can lockdown a decent CF and CM I reckon we could persuade Hazard to stay, especially if in the CL and Real Madrid keep shitting the bed.

I'm hoping CHO is fit purely because i can't stomach Willian and Morata in the team at the same time, i can just about get over the former if it's the false 9 system but both together is like post double Malouda and Anelka all over again.

16 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I'm hoping CHO is fit purely because i can't stomach Willian and Morata in the team at the same time, i can just about get over the former if it's the false 9 system but both together is like post double Malouda and Anelka all over again.

I actually didnt mind those two so much. Especially that 2009-10 title team under Carlo. One of my alltime favourite Chels sides. Super fun to watch.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I actually didnt mind those two so much. Especially that 2009-10 title team under Carlo. One of my alltime favourite Chels sides. Super fun to watch.

I meant the two season's after Carlo's double, they both (alongside Kalou) basically became caricatures because of how bad they became, on here we branded them Kaloudanelka :lol: 

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

I meant the two season's after Carlo's double, they both (alongside Kalou) basically became caricatures because of how bad they became, on here we branded them Kaloudanelka :lol: 

Oh yes. They had 3 good years then went to shit. 

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Man I'd gladly take those two even in the 10/11 season over Willian and Morata. Bloody hell I'd take Ramires as a winger instead of the headless chicken. Did you see in the Palace game when he failed to control two 15yard passes in the space of 3 minutes, the ball went under his feet twice in a row. What a fucking donkey

And Morata is so bad he even makes Torres decent.

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

A must win game. I hope Southampton allow us a much space as they gave to City the other day. If they do, I can see a comfortable win.

4 nil! Morata brace (if he starts) Hazard with a peach and Rudiger (header) to finish it off.

1 hour ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Man I'd gladly take those two even in the 10/11 season over Willian and Morata. Bloody hell I'd take Ramires as a winger instead of the headless chicken. Did you see in the Palace game when he failed to control two 15yard passes in the space of 3 minutes, the ball went under his feet twice in a row. What a fucking donkey

And Morata is so bad he even makes Torres decent.

I agree with the first paragraph but i just can't with the second, as poor as Morata is atleast he finds himself in positions to miss his sitters and his movement is okay ish, Torres didn't offer a single positive attribute outside of the goal every 4/5.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

4 nil! Morata brace (if he starts) Hazard with a peach and Rudiger (header) to finish it off.

You're supposed to stop drinking for new year Vesper, because I think you must be still drunk if you expect a Morata brace :yay::yay: But I'd love you to be right and maybe even see Morata smile for a change.