• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Every team around us scores for fun from all over the pitch. We struggle to even get shots away!

Eden looks completely gassed. Our other attacking players look fucking shocking. Fucking Kante looks our most dangerous attacking threat! Let that sink in!

Barkely is a fraud. Useless. You are dead spot on. Hazard is burnt out. Thanks Sarri!

Insane he hasnt played CHO more.

The draw is on Sarri...its pointless when u have loads of possession and absolutely nothing to show for it...90% of mid table low table teams will come to Stamford bridge and stuck up their half and its been happening for over 5 to 6 matches...yet no clue to what we can do to break them down and score goals

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Jorfinho has massively regressed. The EPL has sussed him out BIG TIME. 

Ralph Hasenhüttl is just one of many great tactical managers here. They know how to neutralise.

Don't think he was figured out here. He had loads of time on the ball as usual but over and over he looks up and sees zero movement and is forced to pass sideways or backwards. Continuously saw him show frustration that no passes forward were on.

Just now, Vesper said:

Jorfinho has massively regressed. The EPL has sussed him out BIG TIME. 

Ralph Hasenhüttl is just one of many great tactical managers here. They know how to neutralise.

Apparently Serie a is super tactical and all. But they didnt figure out Jorginho in five seasons. He comes to england and every manager knows how to shut him down in 3 months.

Sarri is doing one big mistake here if he doesnt fix Jorginho and still play him.

The ref did neither and VAR would have helped if it was a clear PK. The commentators think it was soft, and soft challenges get ignored.
They clearly haven't as of late. Salah, Maddison, etc.

Can someone please tell me what Jorginho brings to the team ?? His passing is rubbish if its longer than 5 yards. I have yet to see this guy light up our team and drive us forward and do what he was bought to do. He's fucking bang average. RLC, never took his chance tonight either albeit playing out wide. He done nothing that I aw either. And as for Morata, dont get me started on that waster. He's a fucking fraud and stealing a living masquerading as a striker. I said weeks ago we are not top four material and I firmly believe that 6th spot is where we will end up. We're in total disarray with no clue how to break down sides that come to the Bridge intent on defending. Its hateful to watch all this tippy tappy fancy football that totally breaks down 25yards out from the opposition goal. really fucking frustrating..

It was offside,one of the replays showed it clearly.

We are playing against a weakened side and we barely even threaten them.This is all on Sarri.We saw in the past couple of games that the creativity produced by this line-up kept fading away but Sarri decided to be stubborn again and did fuck all.Fabregas’ instant impact was in a stark contrast to what Barkley displayed with his safe sideways passes .And keep in mind out of the whole starting midfield the the latter should be the closest thing to a number 10.

Haven’t and likely will not watch the game :)

but a small squad has been an issue for a long time and it will always become a problem at this time of the year. Heck we’ve gone though CL with a small squad before...

I know it’s another intangible, but players do get tired esp without rotation. And the coach will only use players he trusts.