• Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Pierre Hojbjerg got sent off against City. So won't play against us then.

one of their very few decent players so a big WIN!!!!!!

we will smash those Sotonian cunts!!!!!!

I am all about getting the swagger back!

Image result for chelsea pride of london

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

one of their very few decent players so a big WIN!!!!!!

we will smash those Sotonian cunts!!!!!!

I am all about getting the swagger back!

Image result for chelsea pride of london

with us its never a sure win, depends on what Chelsea shows up, we are too inconsistent for my liking, im still boiling over the Leicester home loss, this after beating City at home, go figure.

12 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

with us its never a sure win, depends on what Chelsea shows up, we are too inconsistent for my liking, im still boiling over the Leicester home loss, this after beating City at home, go figure.

I feel you but I am kicking into smash n grab mode for the lads, Fuck these shit lower standing teams. let's do this!!!!

Even if Pedro is ready for selection he will not be fully ready which is annoying. Willian did fucking zero against Palace, he let the ball go under his foot twice so he's a definite starter.

I want to see Kovacic in for Barkley.

Kepa

Azpilicueta Ruddier Luiz Alonso

Jorginho

Kante           Kovacic

Willian              Morata                Hazard

Think Sarri may actually rotate a player or two for this one to our surprise. Could maybe see Christensen and one of the fullbacks being rotated in. Kova will obviously start since he didn't against Palace. 

24 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Think Sarri may actually rotate a player or two for this one to our surprise. Could maybe see Christensen and one of the fullbacks being rotated in. Kova will obviously start since he didn't against Palace. 

Sarri to rotate a full back in this one? I'd be shocked! More likely to do so in the FA Cup at the weekend.

40 minutes ago, Jason said:

Sarri to rotate a full back in this one? I'd be shocked! More likely to do so in the FA Cup at the weekend.

He seems to have finally acknowledged Emerson's exsistence so maybe a corner has been turned.

Attack selects itself because of injuries, I guess. Willian and Morata to start. 

No longer confident of a win.

I'm not sure it does. If CHO and/or RLC is fit, it's very possible either of them starts with hazard at striker. It's clear hazard is first choice there.

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Arsenal won so gap back to 2. Hopefully we can keep going. 

We like to do cat and mouse with Arsenal so I am expecting dropped points. For some weird reason, we don't like developing more than a 3 point gap over Arsenal for long.