Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Lucy (2014): 4.3/10

lol

In Cold Blood (1967): 8.2/10

hidden gem

Thought Lucy could have had a better ending and the storyline of the gang after the stuff was very thin but a great idea behind it.

Just watched Me Myself and Irene. Hes one of the the only actors that can make me cry laughing.

Just watched D Train. Jack Black. Utter tripe! Only ever seen one of his films Gulliver, Thought that was mediocre but the Mrs liked it and she talked me into watching this one. least it gave me some brownie points.

School of Rock, and tenacious d and the pick of destiny are his best films

Kubrick fan?

i've tried to like his movies since he's a well respected director, but i just can't

Yes!

I guess he is for people and is preferred by those whom have something called taste!!! Or maybe you can't understand them! And how many actaually did you watched?

I'm sorry I see that you watch a lot of clasical films. Some of wich I watched long time ago kind of brings me back sometimes when I read some of you'r posts! But sometime earlier to praise Ratatouille and then telling us that Mission Impossible is well done and both rate them 8/10 and the slander one of if not the GREATESTS Directors (except of Lars Von Trier of course) of all time is an oxymoron to me!!!!

Yes!

I guess he is for people and is preferred by those whom have something called taste!!! Or maybe you can't understand them!

I'm sorry I see that you watch a lot of clasical films. Some of wich I watched long time ago kind of brings me back sometimes when I read some of you'r posts! But sometime earlier to praise Ratatouille and then telling us that Mission Impossible is well done and both rate them 8/10 and the slander one of if not the GREATESTS Directors of all time is oxymoron to me!!!!

Full Metal Jacket is the best war movie ever.

Why so bigoted?

Your opinion is not natural law, the word of God etc.

It's not entirely about taste but if you read in-depth analysis of art movies, director's interviews etc. you might enjoy critically acclaimed movies more. Even then you may not. I think I understand football but I still did not like the way Spanish national team played football when they won the World cup, but at least I did not call them an average/bad team. Taste and quality are two different things in my opinion.

Got the popcorn and beer out tonight and watched the Hobbit trio. Its much better when you see them straight after each other.

Like alot of peeps I read all the books when I was younger but Ive never been very good at taking things in from the written word. There was just too many names and places so Id get dizzy trying to remember. But with films I'm totally different.

Its 3am might just skin up and watch the new Star Trek film.

Yes!

I guess he is for people and is preferred by those whom have something called taste!!! Or maybe you can't understand them! And how many actaually did you watched?

I'm sorry I see that you watch a lot of clasical films. Some of wich I watched long time ago kind of brings me back sometimes when I read some of you'r posts! But sometime earlier to praise Ratatouille and then telling us that Mission Impossible is well done and both rate them 8/10 and the slander one of if not the GREATESTS Directors (except of Lars Von Trier of course) of all time is an oxymoron to me!!!!

movies of Kubrick i've watched:

Eyes Wide Shut

Full Metal Jacket

The Shining

The killing

A Clockwork Orange

Paths of Glory

Lolita

Dr. Strangelove

Barry Lyndon

i'd say my favorite was The Killing, but only because i really like the noir genre