Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

I'm looking at the possibility of doing an animated series or several animated series for my YouTube channel. So I have been watching a lot of animated stuff as of late, with that in mind the last films I watched were the 2007 and 2009 TMNT movies.

She has a scene in Don't Look Now that is quite steamy, the only thing I liked about the movie.

yep, seen it

Thelma & Louise (1991): 8/10

don't know why, but i just love movies like this

other similar movies: Bonnie & Clyde, Badlands, Heathers, True Romance, Natural Born Killers

if anybody knows some other movies similar to those, let me know

The Breakfast Club (1985): 7/10

it gets a little repetitive after a while

Thelma & Louise (1991): 8/10

don't know why, but i just love movies like this

other similar movies: Bonnie & Clyde, Badlands, Heathers, True Romance, Natural Born Killers

if anybody knows some other movies similar to those, let me know

Easy Rider, The Straight Story, Paris Texas, Planes Trains and Automobiles, Wild at Heart, Y tu mama tambien.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1682180/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_3

Another movie of Chan-wook Park who directed Oldeuboi. The story is not very interesting and it is a slow paced movie but watching this movie is like walking in a museum. Every shot is like a painting. Great director, I wish he picked a better script for his first movie in English or a better leading actor for this movie.