Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Man Bites Dog.

First time you see it you are shocked. The extreme violence was off-putting to some viewers, and resulted in the film being banned in Sweden. Good enough reason to see it then.

2nd time you watch it the black humour is hilarious

Spy 7/10.loved it and the piss take out of most of Jason stathams characters.

Tomorrowland..was hungover and spent most of it napping so got confused.sure it was OK...

Jurassic world 8/10.memories :-D thought be a case of crap film and crap dinosaurs but was so good.Plus kids in it didn't get annoying which was a bonus.roll on the next whenever it may be

• 2 weeks later...

Minions - Those yellow creatures remain adorable and hilarious. Also love Sandra Bullock's Scarlett Overkill. Did a good job with her character.

Kingsman: The Secret Service - Brutal but awesome and funny to watch. An enjoyable film and glad there will be a sequel.

I've always found Kurosawa a bit overrated. But then, I've only seen like four of his movies.

Seven Samurai, Rashomon, Yojimbo and Ikiru i'm gonna guess

everybody has that one director who they think is overrated, mine is Stanley Kubrick

Seven Samurai, Rashomon, Yojimbo and Ikiru i'm gonna guess

everybody has that one director who they think is overrated, mine is Stanley Kubrick

Whoa, you guessed right. Those are the ones I've seen. Seven Samurai I liked the most, but I was unimpressed by the rest.

Your overrated director is probably my favorite director.

Blackhat (2015)

9/10

I thought Mann couldn't top Manhunter but he's gone and totally outdone himself. What a stunning piece of cinema.

Seriously you liked it that much! I guess you digg that kind of stuff with action, killings and hot chicks but a a stunning piece of cinema. I mean.....and Michael Mann is very very poor director IMHO! And also don't get me started on Chris Hemsworth that mountain of fake steroid muscles is just a parody of human being I don't know who told him he can act but he pulled a masive prank on him! The only thing he can play and is good for is Thor nothing else let alone a hacker or F1 pilot it's just ridiculous. I thought it was average at best!!!

Seriously you liked it that much! I guess you digg that kind of stuff with action, killings and hot chicks but a a stunning piece of cinema. I mean.....and Michael Mann is very very poor director IMHO! And also don't get me started on Chris Hemsworth that mountain of fake steroid muscles is just a parody of human being I don't know who told him he can act but he pulled a masive prank on him! The only thing he can play and is good for is Thor nothing else let alone a hacker or F1 pilot it's just ridiculous. I thought it was average at best!!!

I think it's a stunning piece of cinema because I think it is expertly directed. The camerawork and cinematography/visuals were stunning. I believe it's a pretty profound movie if you analyze the undertones and I liked the script as well. I thought the cast did a decent enough job, Chris Hemsworth's performance in particular took me by surprise. Not to mention the action sequences which were nothing short of spectacular.

Why do you see Mann as a very poor director? And most importantly, what else have you seen by him? I think he's a very unique director with a very distinctive style.

Why do you see Mann as a very poor director? And most importantly, what else have you seen by him? I think he's a very unique director with a very distinctive style.

1. Pff IDK maybe poor was very strong word to use but generally I'm very annoyed of his movies (not films) because is so much Hype around them and usually he fails to deliever!

2. Almost all of them men! I'm huge cinema fan watched thousands of movie's in my life! Yeah I like some of his movies like Heat ofcource and Ali, maybe Miaimi Vice, also The Insider was good and it's funny I like his movies the most when he is a producer the likes of the Aviator (one of my favourite)! not so much when he directs but yeah the latests movies he produce or direct, exuse me but Public Enemies was pure shit, but was supposed to be the movie of the Decade!!! Collateral also was........ let's just say Tom Cruise was in it that's enough to ruined something you watch when he is in it!

And when puted next to theese movies especially Heat the likes of Black hat and Public enemies Collateral it's like they're made by a different person. I haven't watced that movie you posted the one from the 80's maybe is good I have to checked out!!! But generally he is a Hollywood puppet who makes predictable movies. When you watched them you know exactly what will happen the enire time, you know who's the bad who's the good and what will happended in the End! And I dont like that. And that's why Heat is his best film so far IMHO!

3. I like directors with a different approach to the fim than theese Holywood puppets! The likes of: Gaspar Noe, Nicolas Winding Refn, Lars von Trier (he is my favourite) and ofcource Coppola, Scorsese, Peter Jackson Oliver Stone can't even be copmared to Mann as in quallity!

4. And sorry but to give Black hat a 9 out of 10 is just amazing to me when there are so many good movies out there even imdb gives it 5/10 and they are prety reliable when it comes to ratings!