Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes - 9/10!

Amazing stuff. The human story/characters were a little weak for it to be perfect but wow they've done an incredible job of revamping these films! Kudos!

Inbetweeners 2 - 7/10

Pretty funny, not as good as the first one but still very enjoyable. One scene in particular had me laughing my ass off!

Going to see Guardians of the Galaxy on friday evening with a mate. I was only sold on the idea of watching it from glowing reviews from friends/media outlets. Hoping its a hidden summer blockbuster gem! There doesn't seem to be too much coming out soon that catches my attention which is a shame!

The Deer Hunter 1978

7.5/10

some great actors in that movie

Fantastic movie with an operatic feel. The American-Italian directors in the 70's were movie gods. Coppolla, Scorsese and Cimino had the film industry and then Cimino made Heaven's Gate. What an epic disaster. Cimino destroyed his career with that one. Interesting bit of trivia on John Cazale (who died during the filming of this). He was in 5 movies and all of them are fantastic. 4 Oscars for best picture, 5 nominated, and the Conversation lost out to Godfather II so he could only have won four maximum anyhow.

Fantastic movie with an operatic feel. The American-Italian directors in the 70's were movie gods. Coppolla, Scorsese and Cimino had the film industry and then Cimino made Heaven's Gate. What an epic disaster. Cimino destroyed his career with that one. Interesting bit of trivia on John Cazale (who died during the filming of this). He was in 5 movies and all of them are fantastic. 4 Oscars for best picture, 5 nominated, and the Conversation lost out to Godfather II so he could only have won four maximum anyhow.

what about Sergio Leone, but i suppose he was more active during the 60's, or he was just Italian?

what about Sergio Leone, but i suppose he was more active during the 60's, or he was just Italian?

He was Italian who made the most American-style movies. (And he made some great ones from 60's-80's) Fantastic director but very different. There were a lot of great Italian directors at that time too although the glory period of Italian neorealism was post-war. (De Sica, Rosselini, early Fellini). Speaking of these guys, if you have seen Apocalypse Now, you need to watch the documentary about the making of it called, I think, Heart of Darkness: A filmmakers apocalypse. (Similar anyway). It is insane!

wanted 2008.

jolie, freeman , mcavoy

not bad, one flashback moment which kind of scared me , probably not a memorable film, but an evening well spent.

also had this moment

002805p0hccyhqc1zaj9wh.gif

had seen it around , didnt know it was in this film. was nice to see

Yesterday I watched Guardians of the Galaxy and OMG what a movie !!! It has everything a movie gooier likes to watch I mean Action, Adventure, and Comedy. People who watched the Avengers and other Marvel films will really love it. The graphics are amazing and all of the characters are perfect in each of there roles. In the end its a really enjoyable movie to watch and I give it an A+. Boys if your planning to watch it please remember there will be two extra scenes. The first is directly after the movie ends and the second will be after the credits. Hope you will like it and tell me what you think of it when you do. Cheers ^_^

Guardians of the Galaxy! - 7.5/10.

Very surprised at how much I liked this one, I am not a massive Marvel movie-goer, but I figured there wasn't too much on for a while that was worth a punt. I really enjoyed this movie. It is probably my second favourite of the year behind planet of the apes. I thought the whole cast did an excellent job, especially Batista as Drax the Destroyer, there were several laugh out loud moments personally. I usually see Marvel movies as kind of 'sticking to the same formula', so it's nice to have something different coming from them. Just hope they don't do Guardians to death.

Really good friday night movie! :D