Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Moneyball (2011)

I put this off for a while because of the fact it was a movie about a sport I have no interest in, but you don't need to know anything about Baseball to get into this. It's an underdog story with depth, about out-thinking and changing the established order.

9/10

Watched Schindler's list...last time i saw it i had gone to the cinema stoned..major buzzkill..

Saw it straight this time,brilliant film...harrowing of course but should be copulsary viewing for brats and other people who aren't grateful for what they got,and what they aren't forced to endure.

I watched about an hour of a British film, The Ghost Writer, the other day. It was fairly interesting but I had missed the start so I had no idea what was happening, got bored trying to figure out what was happening, and abandoned it for a session of Assassins Creed IV. I ought to take a proper look at it. The film has a 7.3 rating on IMDB from over 100,000 reviews; so it must be quite good, I definitely would have enjoyed it a lot more and stuck it through to the end if it weren't for how difficult it was to understand the plot having missed the start.

As near as I could make out, it's a mystery/thriller about a guy ghostwriting an autobiography for a British Prime Minister, played by Pierce Brosnan B), who's been put on trial for war crimes. The Prime Minister has a load of skeletons in his closet and the last guy who was hired as the ghostwriter is found washed up on a beach in a 'suicide' after he dug too deep.

The Untouchables (1987).

I was very surprised on seeing that it had an 8+ rating on IMDB. Above average, nothing more in my opinion. Sean Connery is very watchable. The background music is completely out of place in most scenes. I'm very sorry to say that my favourite actor Rob De Niro has weak scenes. Picturization and costume is excellent; thoroughly conveys 1930s Chicago.

6/10.

Ender's Game (2013): was good enough for a plot-driven American film, but it's strange how sci-fi movies are made with a near total lack of ambiance, a mix of slow pacing or more moments of mystery and reflection. 6/10 far too simple for my taste, but good enough to watch.

Moneyball (2011)

I put this off for a while because of the fact it was a movie about a sport I have no interest in, but you don't need to know anything about Baseball to get into this. It's an underdog story with depth, about out-thinking and changing the established order.

9/10

watched that yesterday for the second time...it`is a feel good movie...plus i do like baseball

Transformer Age of Extinction

Its time for Michael Bay to take a break from this series. Average at best. Also the film is so fucking long and I had a hard time keeping myself awake toward the end.

Hearing a lot of the same on Twitter, not a lot of good reviews this early on

21 Jumpstreet was funny.. However, are kids really like that now a days and highschool setup?

Girl with a dragon tattoo (james bond edition)- did not like, but I watched it all.

Dredd: OK

Underworld (2012): I love underworld series just because of kate beckinsale

Skyfall: Did not like, however, finished it.

Expendables 2: Pointless action movie

Avengers: I'm not a fan of these type of movies, however, I thought it was fantastic and Loki was done very well. I have a feeling I would not like Iron man series...

Hunger games: This movie had so much potential, I was disappointed. I thought the movie was good, but could of been a lot better. *However, I did not read the book..

Transformers: Age of Extinction - As expected, with the exception of the graphics and Dinobots, the movie was quite average (putting it kindly perhaps). Some things just failed to make sense at all. And to have Megatron in the movie but completely underused him was just plain criminal. A sinful act!

22 Jump Street - Same plot structure as the first one but a good fun and hilarious movie nonetheless. Enjoyable.