Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

I DID! :)

I found it amazing, really really good!

I just didnt understand the end credits scene, because QuickSilver and Scarlet are actually from X-Men, weird...

In the comic, Iron Man apparently took Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to join the Avengers and they are all under Marvel anyway.

Goodness know what exactly happened with all of that but that's what I read anyway. :P

In the comic, Iron Man apparently took Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver to join the Avengers and they are all under Marvel anyway.

Goodness know what exactly happened with all of that but that's what I read anyway. :P

They are characters that jump from one story arc to another. They've appeared in Avengers, Fantastic Four, New Ultimates, etc. However, they are primarily from X-Men, they are actually Magneto children...

The problem is Fox owns the X-Men franchise for feature films and Marvel cant even mention the word "mutant", so I wonder how they will explain their origin and whatnot!

But anyways, let's worry about that only in 2015 when Avengers 2 gets released.

The important thing is that Captain Puerto Rico 2 is fucking amazing!!!!

They are characters that jump from one story arc to another. They've appeared in Avengers, Fantastic Four, New Ultimates, etc. However, they are primarily from X-Men, they are actually Magneto children...

The problem is Fox owns the X-Men franchise for feature films and Marvel cant even mention the word "mutant", so I wonder how they will explain their origin and whatnot!

But anyways, let's worry about that only in 2015 when Avengers 2 gets released.

The important thing is that Captain Puerto Rico 2 is fucking amazing!!!!

You should never have asked then. Made me look even more like a noob. :ph34r:

All the movies that I've watched within the last 2 weeks...

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

2. Captain America: The First Avenger

3. Avengers

4. Puncture

5. Austenland

6. Rio 2

7. People Like Us

8. Unstoppable

9. 12 Years A Slave

10. The Losers

11. The Hours

Should mention that I've watched Captain America: TWS three times already and Rio 2 twice by the end of the weekend.

All the movies that I've watched within the last 2 weeks...

1. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

2. Captain America: The First Avenger

3. Avengers

4. Puncture

5. Austenland

6. Rio 2

7. People Like Us

8. Unstoppable

9. 12 Years A Slave

10. The Losers

11. The Hours

Should mention that I've watched Captain America: TWS three times already and Rio 2 twice by the end of the weekend.

You have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands. You need to get a job....or buy FIFA..

1. The Wind Rises - An alright/interesting movie but can feel dull due to the pace of the movie

2. 47 Ronin - Huge disappointment when so much more could have been done on the storyline and action. Dodgy acting didn't help either. Expected better