Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

gravity

don't understand 1 thing though

WARNING SPOILER ALERT

that scene where clooney cuts himself loose from sandra bullock (to save her life or else they would both die he said) because he was being pulled away

what was pulling him away exactly?

gravity

don't understand 1 thing though

WARNING SPOILER ALERT

that scene where clooney cuts himself loose from sandra bullock (to save her life or else they would both die he said) because he was being pulled away

what was pulling him away exactly?

No because the ropes could not hold onto both him and Sandra, and had he stayed attached to her she'd be separated from the ropes and both of them would float away from the station.

I spent the whole weekend at the cinema with a friend o' mine, we watched the Oscar nominated moovies:

-12 years a slave: typical best picture...

-Dallas Buyers Club: decent film, McConaughey and Jared Leto are brilliant actors.

-Gravity: a piece of crap... It deserved the visual/sound effect awards but it's boring as fuck.

-American Hustle: very good actors(Bale, Cooper, Jen Lawrence, Amy Adams) but not an outstanding moovie.

- Her: I liked it very very much. Good plot and a great performance by Phoenix.

I think the best picture in 2013 was the Prisoners but it wasn't nominated.

I spent the whole weekend at the cinema with a friend o' mine, we watched the Oscar nominated moovies:

-12 years a slave: typical best picture...

-Dallas Buyers Club: decent film, McConaughey and Jared Leto are brilliant actors.

-Gravity: a piece of crap... It deserved the visual/sound effect awards but it's boring as fuck.

-American Hustle: very good actors(Bale, Cooper, Jen Lawrence, Amy Adams) but not an outstanding moovie.

- Her: I liked it very very much. Good plot and a great performance by Phoenix.

I think the best picture in 2013 was the Prisoners but it wasn't nominated.

I agree so much about what you said about Prisoners.. such an underrated movie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...