Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

I've not seen the film, but I'm sure it's extremely likely there's a Manchester United Fan Club in London. Just like there's one in China, US, Japan, Korea.

oh really? ooops! lol. the guys who played the MU fans in London seemed stupid anyways, i guess that goes to show you...

Eurotrip-- it didn't make any sense.....Manchester United Fan Club in London?? + im sure Europeans are really like that. STUPID.

no doubt that the movie was hilarious :lol:

and the so-called Manure hoolie's "major" is the 1 that acted as The Juggernaut in the X-men movie... :D

Eurotrip-- it didn't make any sense.....Manchester United Fan Club in London?? + im sure Europeans are really like that. STUPID.

More Man United fans down south and London than anywhere else. Theres always been the Cockney Reds

did the ending almost make you wanna drop tears??? :P

Hahaha almost cause it was kinda awww thats depressing then poof he's alive lol and was kinda ook then then happy song lol

Was like that random Goosebumps episode lol

Watched HSM 2 other night hahaha that film is hillarious and they're all werid shades of orange that blend in with the background tehehe

Rise of the Footsoldier.

Football violence, to club doorman, pills, culminating in the unsolved Essex Range Rover shotgun deaths of 1995.

Carlton Leachs biography. Remember seeing him years ago, when he was a West ham ICFer.

Good watch all in all, true story.

I watched "Scum" last night for first time in fuck knows how long. blinding movie, even close on thirty years on. massive Ray Winstone fan.....even though he's a happy hammer :rolleyes:

Met him once at a Paul Weller concert at the grounds of Battersea Power station in 97, he was good as gold.

Edited by changingman2000

I am Legend.Good but annoying film when you just wanted an explnation lol.

The effects were bad lol it was like Jamuni(sp) in parts expected a massive stampead and monkies to go running past lol

But awwww so sad!Poor dog! And even sadder...Will Smith going grey!!!

Edited by Layla