Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

• 4 weeks later...

^ must've been awkward.

I recently watched 'The Last Stand', and it's one of those movies that you expect to be crap but they turn out to be good. Action, comedy, entertainment - all in one. Scenes with Johnny Knoxwille were hilarious, not to mention Arnie being a bad ass + killing mofo's

I was in the middle of watching 'The Bone Collector' but I got distracted and signed up to here. :P

The last film I watched fully was 'Thor' and I really enjoyed it! One of my favorite Marvel films for sure.

FAST 6!!!!

Absolutely awesome!

Really? I thought it was pretty mediocre. Car chases, action, few laughs, car chases, action, few laughs. And a little more action. And then even more action. Meh.

Heard they're making a seventh too. Well I'm not even going to consider giving it a go when it comes out, unless it receives a Best Picture nomination and a 100% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Which will not happen.

Really? I thought it was pretty mediocre. Car chases, action, few laughs, car chases, action, few laughs. And a little more action. And then even more action. Meh.

Heard they're making a seventh too. Well I'm not even going to consider giving it a go when it comes out, unless it receives a Best Picture nomination and a 100% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes. Which will not happen.

Well you started off with wrong expectations....Based on my expectations it was awesome - car chases, laughs, cars, action, more action :D

Can't wait on the 7th!!!

I thought the ending was quality, didn't expect that.

Click at your own risk!! Serious spoiler

The ending was awesome!!! I thought they would have linked it back to tokyo drift since Dom arrived in the end of it. He needs to avenge Hans. But I didn't expect that Statham would appear and be linked to FF6. I'm thinking that Statham is Owen's brother the one he kept talking about in the show

Click at your own risk!! Serious spoiler

The ending was awesome!!! I thought they would have linked it back to tokyo drift since Dom arrived in the end of it. He needs to avenge Hans. But I didn't expect that Statham would appear and be linked to FF6. I'm thinking that Statham is Owen's brother the one he kept talking about in the show

I just have a huge feeling the next one will be a disappointment, seems like they wan't too many big names in the series... Hm, we shall see! None the less looking forward to it massively.

• 3 weeks later...

I just gave myself a marathon of war films - The Thin Red Line, Apocalypse Now, Birdsong, We Were Soldiers, Inglourious Basterds.

Birdsong and Basterds certainly the best ones.

Any suggestions over next war films you liked?

I just gave myself a marathon of war films - The Thin Red Line, Apocalypse Now, Birdsong, We Were Soldiers, Inglourious Basterds.

Birdsong and Basterds certainly the best ones.

Any suggestions over next war films you liked?

Black hawk down