Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Take my advice wisely mate. You will not sleep.

Don't think we are allowed to post links but go to Google. Search Movies2k. Search Sinister. Should be right there for you.

Ignoring your recommendations 1 and 2 I started watching the film a couple of hours after my last post, at 3am in the dark. You weren't kidding, it really was one of the scariest films I've ever seen and believe me when I say I've watched plenty. Most of the films I don't find scary at all and rather funny if anything but this one was disturbing and some of the scenes really got me by surprise and had me jumping in the air. The plot was quite predictable and I guessed the ending less than halfway in the movie but it was still a great horror film.

Slept like a baby though. :P

Watched 'There Will Be Blood' last night, and I didn't expect to like it as much as I did.

A splendid picture, with an amazing direction, superb cinematography and an outstanding performance by Daniel Day-Lewis. -9/10

2r3wbvl.png

Yes I feel you there. Such a masterpiece. You seem to have good taste in movies :dance:

Yes I feel you there. Such a masterpiece. You seem to have good taste in movies :dance:

Thanks. :)

This was actually my first Paul Thomas Anderson movie and I can already tell that he's a great director. I will check the rest of his work soon, and since this was only my second Day-Lewis film I am going to have to see the rest of his work too. I loved him as Daniel Plainview.

By the way I would recommend 'Mulholland Dr.', a masterpiece that I watched not too long ago, especially to those who are fans of mysterious films and psychological thrillers. This is a film that will probably remain in my 'favourite films of all time' list forever.

Ignoring your recommendations 1 and 2 I started watching the film a couple of hours after my last post, at 3am in the dark. You weren't kidding, it really was one of the scariest films I've ever seen and believe me when I say I've watched plenty. Most of the films I don't find scary at all and rather funny if anything but this one was disturbing and some of the scenes really got me by surprise and had me jumping in the air. The plot was quite predictable and I guessed the ending less than halfway in the movie but it was still a great horror film.

Slept like a baby though. :P

Saw it in the cinema and it was bloody horrible lol..until the last 10 mins then became a bit mehhh but yeah until then was just ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I've watched loads and most tend to end up being comedys but that never did lol

Saw Apollo 18 that was bizzare.

I'm watching Born on The Fourth of July for the second time tonight. Such an amazingly powerful film. It's so hard seeing a man's world, ideals and entire perception of existence torn down and stomped into the ground.

Tom Cruise makes his best performance.

Donnie Darko is a waste , i'd recommend not to watch it . Shit of a movie (:

Watched Bubble boy todayy , omg it's like the best movie everrrr :wub: :wub:

tumblr_lsdj4dY9dj1qa82mn.jpg

You dont like Donnie Darko but you like Torres...

lol

Oh come on, Donnie Darko is just stupid as fuck.

It has the most bizzare and stupidly unrealistic plot in the world, the twist isn't even at all remotely convincing, it's just a very shitty too far story in all fairness.

Oh come on, Donnie Darko is just stupid as fuck.

It has the most bizzare and stupidly unrealistic plot in the world, the twist isn't even at all remotely convincing, it's just a very shitty too far story in all fairness.

Finally someone with a brain (: