Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

The new die hard.

Full of bullshit action scenes and unnessessary explosions! Love it!!!

Anyone seen movie 43? Omg, most fucked up film I've seen in a while, but fucking hilarious at the same time!

Movie 43? The one that has no positve reviews? I don't think I'm going to watch it, looks painfully awful.

Sinister

6.7/10

Easily one of the scariest films I've ever seen

3 recommendations.

1. DO NOT WATCH IT ALONE

2. DO NOT WATCH IT AT NIGHT

3. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VERY FUCKED UP MATERIAL

Urgh that film is horrible until the last 15 mins then seems a bit mehhh.But the video moments gah!!

The new die hard.

Full of bullshit action scenes and unnessessary explosions! Love it!!!

Anyone seen movie 43? Omg, most fucked up film I've seen in a while, but fucking hilarious at the same time!

I saw the new die hard the other week. Its alright if you don't expect much as they will never get close to the first one or 3rd one.

But i have never seen so many cars get fucked up in a film... Literally they smashed 100's of them lol.

hansel and gretel witch hunters. great movie, only watched it because gemma arterton was on it though. :D

I want to see that film...

She is from the same town as me, and was at the same school as my sister... Different years though, as when my sister was in year 7 she was in year 12 or something... :D

Sinister

6.7/10

Easily one of the scariest films I've ever seen

3 recommendations.

1. DO NOT WATCH IT ALONE

2. DO NOT WATCH IT AT NIGHT

3. DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO VERY FUCKED UP MATERIAL

Never heard of this one before but having read your post I just watched the trailer and it seems promising. If I can find the movie somewhere I will watch it this weekend and report back here.

In case anyone else got interested, here's the trailer:

Never heard of this one before but having read your post I just watched the trailer and it seems promising. If I can find the movie somewhere I will watch it this weekend and report back here.

In case anyone else got interested, here's the trailer:

Take my advice wisely mate. You will not sleep.

Don't think we are allowed to post links but go to Google. Search Movies2k. Search Sinister. Should be right there for you.