Last Film You Watched

Fulham Broadway

Are you being serious? I watched it last night and thought it was a major let down. Very over-hyped and no where near as good as The Dark Knight. There were some good scenes but overall i found Baine's voice was hard to understand at times, the scenes were cut at the wrong times, there wasn't enough of Batman kicking ass, the plot was easy to read and they dragged what could have been a 1 hour 45 minute film to a 2 hour and 40 minute film of over indulgent crap. The Joker wins >>>

im very serious i understood bane very well, and yes i agree Dark Kinght is a better film but i still think this one is amazing in its self just my view on it!

im very serious i understood bane very well, and yes i agree Dark Kinght is a better film but i still think this one is amazing in its self just my view on it!

Yea fair enough. Though after i had written this view about the film i did think to myself, 'was that a bit harsh'? Then i read the review from The Times 'culture' and it reinforced my thoughts on this shitter. Don't get me wrong I will buy it on DVD and watch it again but if you could understand Baines voice in some of those scenes then you have some sort of 6th sense because i went with 7 people and every single one said the same! Maybe it was the cinema we were at, I dunno!

Yea fair enough. Though after i had written this view about the film i did think to myself, 'was that a bit harsh'? Then i read the review from The Times 'culture' and it reinforced my thoughts on this shitter. Don't get me wrong I will buy it on DVD and watch it again but if you could understand Baines voice in some of those scenes then you have some sort of 6th sense because i went with 7 people and every single one said the same! Maybe it was the cinema we were at, I dunno!

i didnt have any problems with Bane...apart from the fact Tom Hardy scares the shit out of me lol but im a massive Batman fan so i am a little blinded by thats but as i said i do this The Dark Knight is better.

i didnt have any problems with Bane...apart from the fact Tom Hardy scares the shit out of me lol but im a massive Batman fan so i am a little blinded by thats but as i said i do this The Dark Knight is better.

I am a massive Batman fan too, I think that's why I was a little disappointed. I love Tom Hardy too and he is great at being a badass! You should check 'The Take' a 4 part drama with Tom Hardy in it about East End gangsters in the 80's, he is an absolute animal in that with fantastic method acting!

I am a massive Batman fan too, I think that's why I was a little disappointed. I love Tom Hardy too and he is great at being a badass! You should check 'The Take' a 4 part drama with Tom Hardy in it about East End gangsters in the 80's, he is an absolute animal in that with fantastic method acting!

seen it own it lol

okay just watched 3 movies hadnt seen in a long ass time!

Departed-great movie, has jack nicholas, mark whalberg, leonardo di caprio(favorite actor ever) and matt damon. have to watch it if you are irish, or just into action. (im black not irish but for those considering hahaha)

shutter island-just sit back and enjoy this story, if you dontlike this you have a freakin problem, the story is just out of this world and brings up dark side in sciences and people.

American Gangster- the greatest african american actor (DENZEL WASHINGTON!) plays Frank lucas. its nice to see how they 'hustled' back then for i wasnt alive then. title speeks for itslef. really. if your into action and that type of world, then watch it.

Just finished watching "Seven Pounds". I'll be honest, I cried. Normally I never do but this film is something special to me. Watch it yourselves, watch it. It'll be worth it.

I concur

Struggled to find a film i wanted to watch after sseing TDKR, as nothing looked good enough, so eventually i saw 50/50, Joseph gordon-levitt (who was amazing in TDKR) and Seth Rogan who is always funny. I thought it was a good film..

Struggled to find a film i wanted to watch after sseing TDKR, as nothing looked good enough, so eventually i saw 50/50, Joseph gordon-levitt (who was amazing in TDKR) and Seth Rogan who is always funny. I thought it was a good film..

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is becoming one of my favourite actors. Talented and seems a nice guy. It also helps when you've acted in some of my favourite ever movies (TDKR and Inception).