test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Fulham Broadway

Last Film You Watched

Started by Fulham Broadway,

1,904 posts in this topic

Die Welle (The Wave)

what to say about this one...just :thumbsup:

Edited by milan.cech

Wanted - better than I was expecting, although its gimmick was a bit silly

Hancock - not quite as good as I was hoping, but still a good film. Once Hancock becomes a better person, the films becomes less fun!

Juno - alright film, the main character is ridiculously quirky which makes it interesting

1408 - decent horror film

Oh yea Forbidden Kingdom, full of action and kung fu by Jet Li and Jackie Chan. I planned to watch the prom night, unfortunately the cd was lost.

My girlfriend wanted to watch Adulthood so i watched Kidulthood and although i aint into those films, the ending of Kidulthood got me in the mood to watch Adulthood the next day and it was actually really good.

Then we watched hancock a couple of weeks later. Was funny, not exactly fantastic but was funny and well worth watching.

Then i watched '300' absolute top quality film. Thats the last one i have watched to date. One of the best films ive seen.

Penelope- I really loved it :)

I really want to see the new Batman flick though, everyone is saying that it's amazing!

The Mummy : Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor

saw it last night...its not up to expectations tbh...just another movie on the big screen...thats all...

other than that, graphics kinda awesome...and oh yeah, the movie's kinda funny :P

Click

crazy film :D

Funnily enough, me and the wife watched that tonight, good if not strange film. Even made the missus all teary at the end, daft mare!! :doh: