Adrien Rabiot

Unionjack

But just like Roman was doing the deal for Icardi himself!

Abramovich ‘in a hurry’, alternative Chelsea target, wants signing done in good time

http://sportwitness.co.uk/abramovich-hurry-alternative-chelsea-target-wants-signing-done-good-time/

Among the millions that PSG spent, a youngster has been making noises in Paris. Aakriti Mehrotra tells us more on Adrien Rabiot.

Who is Adrien Rabiot?

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2014/08/06/scout-report-adrien-rabiot-psg-frances-young-midfielder/

RABIOT.thumb.jpg.b4a1f8c3a8ac915af3ce497aba7efa7c.jpg

I think paredes or Barella would have been awesome but let's be honest, they will not replace jorgi. So I understand the hesitant on buying those two.. 

As far as rabiot it's a good deal because contract is up in the summer. Can get him for a good price like we did with cahill many moons ago. 

Although he was not the best but for what we paid for him, he provided good return. Something similar would be with this buy. 

I will not be surprised to see Chelsea get him before the January transfer window ends. 

4 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I think paredes or Barella would have been awesome but let's be honest, they will not replace jorgi. So I understand the hesitant on buying those two.. 

As far as rabiot it's a good deal because contract is up in the summer. Can get him for a good price like we did with cahill many moons ago. 

Although he was not the best but for what we paid for him, he provided good return. Something similar would be with this buy. 

I will not be surprised to see Chelsea get him before the January transfer window ends. 

But do we really want to replace Jorgi?

What we need is a GOOD BACKUP for him thats got different strengths and weaknesses. Someone to give us different options.,

I like both of them more than Rabiot to be honest but if he comes cheap might be worth it.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

But do we really want to replace Jorgi?

What we need is a GOOD BACKUP for him thats got different strengths and weaknesses. Someone to give us different options.,

I like both of them more than Rabiot to be honest but if he comes cheap might be worth it.

I don't think rabiot would backup up jorgi. I think rabiot is more like Barkley right? More of attacking midfield then the deeper midfielder role that jorgi plays. 

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

I don't think rabiot would backup up jorgi. I think rabiot is more like Barkley right? More of attacking midfield then the deeper midfielder role that jorgi plays. 

Aye.

What we really need is a shit hot AMC

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Aye.

What we really need is a shit hot AMC

Yes, we do.  With RLC as back-up.  I had my doubts over RLC at the start of the season, but I think he's played well.  I can't fault Barkley for his effort, but I just don't think he's good enough.  I don't know what it is with Barkley.  It's as if he's too afraid of losing the ball.  His first move is to shield it, then pass it backwards.  Did it time and time again against Spurs.  

I'd actually really like Eriksen.  It's a shame that he's at Tottenham because I think he's class and the rest of the team are such cunts.

I'm not sure which of the midfield 3 that Rabiot would play, but we have a numbers and quality issue there right now.  So, if Sarri thinks it's a good move, and if the price is good, then I'm on board.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You