test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Watford 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

342 posts in this topic

I can't even. The same feeling I had with regards to City away last season. Totally apathetic, totally devoid of any motivation to watch the game. Is it any wonder if Watford humiliates us once again? I've lost all the respect I had for Sarri. Useless coward who keeps rewarding mediocrity. Our club is in colossal shambles.

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

Lol....

I hope people see why Spurs Liverpool and City are far ahead of us...not that we are that bad....but thanks to our clueless manager who keeps rewarding mediocrity... Lose today and we forget top 4...

Johnnyeye likes this

Wish people would stop being so negative. We finally have a forward thinking, attack minded manager and all you do is fucking bitch. He's not even had a transfer window and you're calling for him to be sacked. You're as impatient and stupid as our board, who you also bitch about. Say what you want about Liverpool fans, who admittedly are really annoying, but at least they get behind their manager/players. You're all a bunch of spoilt pricks.

0007 and Unionjack like this

2 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

Wish people would stop being so negative. We finally have a forward thinking, attack minded manager and all you do is fucking bitch. He's not even had a transfer window and you're calling for him to be sacked. You're as impatient and stupid as our board, who you also bitch about. Say what you want about Liverpool fans, who admittedly are really annoying, but at least they get behind their manager/players. You're all a bunch of spoilt pricks.

Forward thinking my foot... With Alonso Willian in the starting line up...

Vybz Kartel and Johnnyeye like this

3 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

All we want is off-form players on the bench. Nobody is calling for anyone to get sacked

Johnnyeye and Vybz Kartel like this

3 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

This is the kind of thinking that led to Conte's disaster class of a season last season 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

This is the kind of thinking that led to Conte's disaster class of a season last season 

Can't really compare the two since sarri has been in the job for a few months and has been tasked with changing the entire footballing philosophy with the same players. It doesn't happen overnight. People are forgetting that the league is much stronger than it's ever been, even compared with a couple of years ago.

0007 likes this

7 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

no one said anything about sacking Sarri, get your head out of your ass and stop trying to stir the pot

11Drogba and Unionjack like this

5 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

All we want is off-form players on the bench. Nobody is calling for anyone to get sacked

I agree but there's no need for people to be calling him clueless. It's disrespectful and it's not like the alternatives are great. 

Unionjack likes this

9 minutes ago, Dylan_91 said:

Wish people would stop being so negative. We finally have a forward thinking, attack minded manager 

Playing Alonso and Willian, who are decrepit in attack, sure doesn't buttress this argument.

11Drogba, Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

4 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

no one said anything about sacking Sarri, get your head out of your ass and stop trying to stir the pot

I've just read two posts saying the cunt can fuck off

Unionjack likes this