• Hazard
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Emerson (sub)

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So tired of seeing Willian get the ball out wide and just having our play crash to a halt.

Honestly, I'm tired of seeing all of our attacking players bar Eden. How depressing it'll be going the rest of the season with this stale attack if we don't buy next month. 

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

No. Willian is not that much better on the left. He plays the right all the time. He is shit either way. CHO is 10000% a LW. We are neutering him. Its bad tactics.

Maybe the switch will be made in ht, it was only a few minutes anymore when he came on..

With a Manager who never rotates.. players getting injured...typical wonder goal against us.. everything is going wrong

Rudiger made couple of defensive errors .should cut them down...entire team lost concentration...should have closed down the player 

Anyway we will score again ..need to pass more quickly ...

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

I'm probably sexist but I can't fucking stand women commentators at half time.

They have women's football - fuck off and leave it to the men.

I watch football to escape women - this fucks me right off 

To be honest this is what nearly all men think

1 minute ago, FabHazard said:

With a Manager who never rotates.. players getting injured...typical wonder goal against us.. everything is going wrong

Rudiger made couple of defensive errors .should cut them down...entire team lost concentration...should have closed down the player 

Anyway we will score again ..need to pass more quickly ...

We have nothing to rotate with mate.

There's a ton of different footballing identity players littering the club. Needs a 5 year plan.

Attack gets slowed down when there is deep defensive line..players are over thinking...should keep it simple and attack directly...too many back passes from wingers and fullbacks...instead of attacking the goal

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

I'm probably sexist but I can't fucking stand women commentators at half time.

They have women's football - fuck off and leave it to the men.

I watch football to escape women - this fucks me right off 

Pro tip, you are fucking sexist.

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

The hell he has. Rudiger has been a rock almost all year.

That's not true, against Wolves, Brighton, Leicester he has been at fault for our goals conceded. He started off the season well but his been low key terrible the last 10 games. Even his passing is off too

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

We have nothing to rotate with mate.

There's a ton of different footballing identity players littering the club. Needs a 5 year plan.

Spurs are ripping the benefits of stability right now. Even without buying someone they still have a better squad and system than us

1 minute ago, Vybz Kartel said:

That's not true, against Wolves, Brighton, Leicester he has been at fault for our goals conceded. He started off the season well but his been low key terrible the last 10 games 

He has been terrible today though. I posted that already.