• Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are on a downward spiral..hope we do not lose motivation and continue to slide down..Right side players do not offer any threat...Willian is willian...Hazard should have buried his chance...we desperately need a consistent goal scorer...

Wow just wow, this on a day when City loses at home to fucking Palace, you couldn't make this shit up, and of courseee we dont take advantage, you reap what you sow Sarri, you fucking reap what you sow, just stop with this false 9 bullshit you fucking stubborn fag smoker, that's what happens when you insist on playing shit like Alonso and Wiilian and leave players like Emerson and CHO rotting away on the bench, they cant be worse than those 2 frauds. This club is just a complete mess atm, the board are clueless, we have no identity, no direction or vision, no urgency in our play, we are too slow and predictable, we have no forward line, we can't score for shit. Hazard is definitely off thats for sure, i can't blame him for leaving , him having to put up with this shit show on a daily basis. Typical Chelsea, im done with this lot, these group of players are a disgrace to the club, well done.

Only 3 players who werent ABSOLUTE SHIT were Kepa, Rudiger (wish to fuck he had nailed that header) and Luiz, who was really good.

The rest, Eden included were pure shit in the 2nd half especially.

Jorginho has regressed so much it takes my breath away.

Kante tries hard but is shit in his new position.

Sarri needs to make a huge change.

I miss Conte, a properly backed Conte would still be here.

All this is on the board and Roman.

They buy shit then dont sell and get played for bitches by Italian teams.

I guarantee I could do a better job than Marina. I put together FAR bigger deals in real life at my hedge fund and I have much better eye for football talent. I have zero respect for the Sibneft mafia. None. They made that money on dodgy rigged deals, now 60% of it, over 15 billion is gone, and they dont have a clue how to fix the club.

I am fucking enraged because I KNEW and predicted all this would happen, and how it would.

Grrrrrrr

Dont care if I sound like a raging bitch, cuz I am atm.

Just now, Vybz Kartel said:

Nah Morata actually runs the channels that's what we really lacked today 

Channels with all of Leicester's players deep in our own half? Morata is one of our worst players. He is never the solution to anything.

What I will give to have this guy. Trust our club will never pull it off. Still relying on "give the ball to Hazard" and hope he saves us in 2018 :

We have no striker and no threat from either of the fullbacks. Alonso is slow and listless. Azpilicueta is pointless in the final third. The fact that Sarri doesn't even want to give Emerson a real chance is really disappointing. Looks like another 5th place finish guys.

Just now, milan.cech said:

Last season we drew with Leicester at home, today we lost. Bloody hell I am so pissed with the manager and players. What a way to wish us Merry Christmas… Thank you very much!!!

the players couldnt care less what fans think, they are laughing all the way to the bank with their millions, fancy homes, cars, clothes, etc. i will say it again the old guard shits on this lot any day of the week, our current lot are gutless and toothless.

Not only would a proper striker score goals for us but also free up other players. Seeing Hazard, Willian, and Pedro get the ball time and again around a packed box is so frustrating. There's no space.

We need reinforcements desperately if we are to finish 4th. Arsenal and Spuds have world class finishers that can win them games when they play like shit. Auba and Kane will score 25 goals in the league. We MUST get someone at that level.

43 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Conte at least had the balls to perform a drastic change. Sarri is waiting and hoping. If he keeps on going like this, I will be the first one asking for his head.

Too late mate i did that ages ago, all i'm clinging to is it took Klopp 3 seasons to get the scouse c***s up and running