test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-1 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

249 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Same old problems like pre Man City game. Same old story. A victory against Man City made you all blind and forget how average we are.

God knows how managed that...then again city are. 

Nope not surprised by this. We aren't the team we used to be far far from it. A lot of inconsistentcy at the moment. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

And they wont long as kante is out there.

Okay that is good it will open them up a little. I also reject your notion that we be overrun, Kovavic is one of our calmest players in midfield. We desperately would've needed that. 

Conte at least had the balls to perform a drastic change. Sarri is waiting and hoping. If he keeps on going like this, I will be the first one asking for his head.

Johnnyeye likes this

Thank you for ruining our Christmas. Clowns.

If Sarri does not change anything, I seriously hope he goes. We are hopeless up front. Attacking football my arse.

We can't do the fucking basic (like score a goal) but we are full of fickles, back heels, nutmegs. And possession and passess!!! Masters of that. Especially Jorginho.

ball possession is too slow, jorginho could be okay in Italy, not in PL, same for players like willian or pedro! they slow down the action too much

1 minute ago, Thor said:

Cesc has been better than Jorginio in the limited time he has been on. 

The only thing Jorginho has on Fabregas is age.

LAM09 likes this

Just a lazy team. 

Everyone sitting on the line. No one moving trying to create lanes and triangles to pass amongst.