• Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

30 minutes ago, Jason said:

stupid losses to Palace, Villa and Sunderland in the run-in

we gifted that 2014 title to City more than anything, Pulis, Lambert and Poyet ruined our title chances with their stubborn and negative sides ffs, kinda like the struggle we are having now.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah OK

But what I really dont get is why our lads ALL of them just cant manage to keep any comtinuity of form? They go from playing like they did in the 2nd half vs Shitty to the ramshackled mess they turn into. It baffles me.

mate they have no passion or desire, simple as that, they dont give a shit and its a disgrace for this club. You dont become shit overnight, you just lose the will and desire to give 110%, players have become too relaxed and lazy hence the huge drop in performances, having said all this who is always the scapegoat in the end? thats right the manager

20 minutes ago, DDA said:

And yet Hudson-Odoi isn't good enough for the Prem?? 

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. 

Sick of this spineless bullshit. When are we going to get a manager with a set of nuts for fuck sake.

I wanted Julian Naggesman

19 hours ago, DDA said:

And yet Hudson-Odoi isn't good enough for the Prem?? 

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. 

Sick of this spineless bullshit. When are we going to get a manager with a set of nuts for fuck sake.

Sarri has 2 packs of cigarettes where his nuts should be :whistling:

55 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Yeah OK

But what I really dont get is why our lads ALL of them just cant manage to keep any comtinuity of form? They go from playing like they did in the 2nd half vs Shitty to the ramshackled mess they turn into. It baffles me.

Just watched it again (painful) -and yes we need a couple of upgrades - but I now come to the conclusion with yesterdays debacle, that we were also victim of it being one of those days. The woodwork took a pounding, and if we'd been one up, even after Vardys strike, we'd have won, because they would have to break out more. Bollocks cant believe I just watched that again- :P

4 hours ago, Jason said:

On that note, I don't think Sarri has helped matters either when he has kept on saying "we aren't title contenders" this season, similar to when Conte kept playing down our chances to win things last season.

Yeah. And now half the squad is using "we have to suffer" in interviews :D

Its also bugging me why are we so interested in Higuain. Just because Sarri likes him and they had good time in napoli years ago, it doesnt mean we should get him. We need players that suit PL, new players that will work with Sarri. You didnt see Guardiola or Klopp bring players from their previous clubs. 

Sarri himself is literally digging his own grave. Nobody cares about 500 backwards passes. Someone has said earlier and I agree with this, we have solid players but we don’t use them or at least not properly. All Sarri fault. You can’t have your favorite 11 man team. Sarriball? More like Sufferball... 

32 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Sarri himself is literally digging his own grave. Nobody cares about 500 backwards passes. Someone has said earlier and I agree with this, we have solid players but we don’t use them or at least not properly. All Sarri fault. You can’t have your favorite 11 man team. Sarriball? More like Sufferball... 

Not in attack. Hazard is the only star and Pedro is a passable player but that's about it. Morata, Giroud and Willian are players who should not be anywhere near the starting XI of a serious CL side except as backups. Far from solid. And that's why we are toothless up front. Its not hard.

39 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I dont care how many backward passes we make. Its all part of the system of trying to break up the opposition like they did Vs Shitty.

Just that we need to be more intense when them gaps do open up and have someone go for the goal instead of sitting on the ball and thinking about it then pass it!

12 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Not in attack. Hazard is the only star and Pedro is a passable player but that's about it. Morata, Giroud and Willian are players who should not be anywhere near the starting XI of a serious CL side except as backups. Far from solid. And that's why we are toothless up front. Its not hard.

This, we have good players but not great. Our front 3 is just unreliable except hazard. Yet We created two chances at least as good as vardy goal but hazard and Alonso missed them. Ruddiger also had an open header that he missed. Willian had open shot that he just messed up. 

If there is a team I never bet on that's Chelsea. And no PL matches to be fair as I want our rivals to slip up every time so of course I root for their opponents. But not this time... 

12 match accumulator mostly volleyball, rugby and basketball. Plus United away at Cardiff, Mbappe to score and Paris to win against Nantes and... Chelsea! 150 Euro bet to win exactly 20.000 Euro. Only ruined by the Chels... Won only 1.500 Euro in the end as my local bookie pays you even when a match does not go your way.