test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 0-1 Leicester

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   7 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Fabregas (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

249 posts in this topic
4 hours ago, Jason said:

On that note, I don't think Sarri has helped matters either when he has kept on saying "we aren't title contenders" this season, similar to when Conte kept playing down our chances to win things last season.

Yeah. And now half the squad is using "we have to suffer" in interviews :D

Its also bugging me why are we so interested in Higuain. Just because Sarri likes him and they had good time in napoli years ago, it doesnt mean we should get him. We need players that suit PL, new players that will work with Sarri. You didnt see Guardiola or Klopp bring players from their previous clubs.

Johnnyeye likes this

Sarri himself is literally digging his own grave. Nobody cares about 500 backwards passes. Someone has said earlier and I agree with this, we have solid players but we dont use them or at least not properly. All Sarri fault. You cant have your favorite 11 man team.Sarriball? More like Sufferball...

Johnnyeye likes this

32 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Sarri himself is literally digging his own grave. Nobody cares about 500 backwards passes. Someone has said earlier and I agree with this, we have solid players but we dont use them or at least not properly. All Sarri fault. You cant have your favorite 11 man team.Sarriball? More like Sufferball...

Not in attack. Hazard is the only star and Pedro is a passable player but that's about it. Morata, Giroud and Willian are players who should not be anywhere near the starting XI of a serious CL side except as backups. Far from solid. And that's why we are toothless up front. Its not hard.

Belgiannutt and communicate like this

39 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

I dont care how many backward passes we make. Its all part of the system of trying to break up the opposition like they did Vs Shitty.

Just that we need to be more intense when them gaps do open up and have someone go for the goal instead of sitting on the ball and thinking about it then pass it!

kellzfresh, Yeboii, Vesper and 1 other like this

12 hours ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Not in attack. Hazard is the only star and Pedro is a passable player but that's about it. Morata, Giroud and Willian are players who should not be anywhere near the starting XI of a serious CL side except as backups. Far from solid. And that's why we are toothless up front. Its not hard.

This, we have good players but not great. Our front 3 is just unreliable except hazard. Yet We created two chances at least as good as vardy goal but hazard and Alonso missed them. Ruddiger also had an open header that he missed. Willian had open shot that he just messed up.

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

If there is a team I never bet on that's Chelsea. And no PL matches to be fair as I want our rivals to slip up every time so of course I root for their opponents. But not this time...

12 match accumulator mostly volleyball, rugby and basketball. Plus United away at Cardiff, Mbappe to score and Paris to win against Nantes and... Chelsea! 150 Euro bet to win exactly 20.000 Euro. Only ruined by the Chels... Won only 1.500 Euro in the end as my local bookie pays you even when a match does not go your way.