Paul Pogba

Vybzkartel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

he has the marketability

People I talk to think he is just a temperamental narcissist like Ballotelli, so 'being a back up to Jorginho' would just have him sulking in a snood on the bench.

Apart from that, he is not a Chelsea type signing.

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

People I talk to think he is just a temperamental narcissist like Ballotelli, so 'being a back up to Jorginho' would just have him sulking in a snood on the bench.

Apart from that, he is not a Chelsea type signing.

I meant more as a starting 8 but also back up to Jorginho since he has the quality to back him up. His versatile enough to play both positions. I think he would be a better buy than Kovacic plus his home grown. 

1 minute ago, Vybzkartel said:

I meant more as a starting 8 but also back up to Jorginho since he has the quality to back him up. His versatile enough to play both positions. I think he would be a better buy than Kovacic plus his home grown. 

Pretty certain the board wouldn't sanction whatever the Glazer freaks would want for him

1 minute ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Pretty certain the board wouldn't sanction whatever the Glazer freaks would want for him

One can only hope. I certainly would take a risk on him. This is why we need a Director of Football to help with decisions like this. Its still shocking to think we gave Alonso a 5 year contract when he still had 3 years on his contract to go. Conte tried to replace him from day one for example. I wouldnt be surprised if we over paid for Kovacic when there are chances to get a better player for less on the market.

Paul Pogba takes cryptic swipe at Jose Mourinho minutes after Man Utd sacking…. before deleting tweet

Pogba-tweet.png.b30305ae489089f5e0f6d8fc0b7690e7.png

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/8005901/paul-pogba-makes-cryptic-dig-at-jose-mourinho-man-utd-boss-sacked/

I bet theres some happy Manure players right now! And thinking twice about leaving.

16 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Presumably you mean one that agrees with you. That's usually what people mean when the say we need a DoF. :) 

Bullshit. Most people who say we need DoF want either a club legend for the job or someone like Beppe Marotta who has a proven record. This is how most successful clubs are run in Europe.

35 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Presumably you mean one that agrees with you. That's usually what people mean when the say we need a DoF. :) 

Regardless of Paul Pogba we need a DoF. Our transfer strategy is all over the place and our contract situations too. A full time DoF would help with that. Look at City, Roma and Juve they benefit well from having them around

8 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Bullshit. Most people who say we need DoF want either a club legend for the job or someone like Beppe Marotta who has a proven record. This is how most successful clubs are run in Europe.

Well we had a DoF of course and most people gave him constant stick. Pretty good evidence that it's not just having a DoF, it's having one whose decisions they agree with. Or, put it another way, one who agrees with them.

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Well we had a DoF of course and most people gave him constant stick. Pretty good evidence that it's not just having a Dof, it's having one whose decisions they agree with. Or, put it another way, one who agrees with them.

Emenalo did a wonderful job up until Mourinho came back. We had a quality squad when Mourinho, you could see the benefits of a DoF back then. Mou came in wanted more power and we changed the structure a bit and Emenalo ended up losing a bit of power. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You