Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

13 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Pepe is a fool if he goes to the dippers

he isnt going to bench Salah

and they both are pure RW, neither is nearly as effective on the left

i truly hate to say it, but there is one team who is exactly what he (and they) need

Bayern

perfect fit

if Pulisic can flourish on the LW, then we are another perfect fit

I really need to see more of Puli on the left, he seems (despite the fact he is right footed) more comfortable on the right (exactly the same as Sancho, which is why they fought over the RW, and didn't just have one switch over to LW)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Napoli get him and James Rodriguez they will be class this upcoming season. Dont think their enough to bridge the gap to Juve but they will comfortably (if they werent already) be the best of the rest even with Conte at Inter. Koulibaly, Manolas, Insigne, James, Pepe, Fabian Ruiz, Allan, Mertens.. very good players all in their own right. 

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

He's the kind of player who I think Klopp would shape into a monster, so hopefully he stays away from there. Napoli sounds good to me.

70m for rotation player, I honestly can only see team like city to pull something like that

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Err, latest reports suggest Pepe will be heading to Arsenal.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/49137976

better there than Manure

but fuckkkkkkk

I wanted him for us, grrrr

we should have bought him in January and loaned him back

ffs

you toss just him and Piatek on this team we surely could be rocking top 4 (or close)

oh well, there's always other fish in Vesper's transfer seas!!!:)

we fix shit up in 2020

anything we get out of this year is a bonus

I am more positive than I have been in ages

Sarri was a drag on my little Blue soul

so fucking boss to have an English manager again, I was one year old the last time we hired one (Hoddle), roflmaoooooo

Really envious about this. Auba, Laca and Pepe in a front three is deadly. If they get Tierney too, I defo would say they have moved ahead of us and United for next season.

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Really envious about this. Auba, Laca and Pepe in a front three is deadly. If they get Tierney too, I defo would say they have moved ahead of us and United for next season.

their back four, especially with Bellerin still out, is pure shit still

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Ceballos will be good replacement for Ramsey

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

their back four, especially with Bellerin still out, is pure shit still

But their attack is deadly. Holding was actually decent for them before he got injured last season. Tierney will improve them. With the so called £45m budget, if they get Tierney along with Pepe, then that is really good business as they need a winer desperately and they have got a top one too.

They're still lacking elsewhere. I certainly don't see them finishing in the top 4 with their current squad and rumoured signings.  

Sokratis, Mustafi and Chambers won't cut it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You