test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Unionjack

Nicolas Pepe

Started by Unionjack,

134 posts in this topic

Chelsea are resigned to losing Belgium forward Eden Hazard, 28, and want to replace him with Lille and Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe, 23. (Mirror)

What I like most about him above all others is that he likes the club automatically means he will fight for the badge unlike the mercenaires we have right now. Hope we get a transfer window and get him.

the wes and DDA like this

I haven't seen an awful lot of Pepe but his goal scoring record has been very good. If to try and compare him to someone, would it be fair to say he has similarities to Mane, albeit on the opposite wing?

I wouldn't be against this as we need more goals in our team.

To be honest if we get a transfer window, selling Hazard and Willian and using the funds (and likely a little more on top) to buy a left back, Pepe, striker and promote Reece James and despite losing our best player I think we would be a far better balanced team.

DDA likes this

22 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Can he play as a striker

He's played in CF position a few times for his club but he's better in RWF position 

On 4/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, killer1257 said:

He is a Chelsea Fan, so I think we could have a chance

Hope that has a positive influence for us but I can't really see it. If he's a true Blue like you and me, then maybe, but if he's less committed than us he'll be guided by the same considerations any player would be. If that's the case, it's going to be bad news for us. He looks a real good player and that means lots of interest, including from clubs higher up the food chain than we are. Even if we're ban free, one of those will take him.

Will we be ban free though? Pepe looks to me like the player Chelsea hoped Bertrand Traore might be. Wouldn't it be ironic if we're unable to sign the real deal, in part, because of the way we signed the pretender?

killer1257 likes this

Chelsea have lowered their asking price for Eden Hazard as they look to move quickly in the transfer market and secure the services of his replacement, Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, reports AS.

Belgium international Hazard could now move for around €100m rather than his initial price tag of €116m. with Real Madrid favourites for his signature.

This would allow the London club to move quicker than other potential suitors on a deal for Pepe.

Just now, the wes said:

Chelsea have lowered their asking price for Eden Hazard as they look to move quickly in the transfer market and secure the services of his replacement, Lille winger Nicolas Pepe, reports AS.

Belgium international Hazard could now move for around €100m rather than his initial price tag of €116m. with Real Madrid favourites for his signature.

This would allow the London club to move quicker than other potential suitors on a deal for Pepe.

I would be ok with that. We get a world class talent from Lille and Hazard, a player that once came from Lille to Chelsea, can leave to his new adventure. Pepe will be sold this summer, that is for sure. Hopefully, we get finally a world class talent. Pepe is a RW, so Pulisic, Willian and CHO would compete for the Hazard position. Maybe, Willy or CHO will also be sold

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

I'm up for this as well. First left footed right winger since Robben. Pulisic tho also prefer to play on right wing so it will be interesting to see how we play. Willian and CHO will fight for left wing position. Now only Pedro's best position is right wing so it'll be much better.  

I'm up for this as well. First left footed right winger since Robben. Pulisic tho also prefer to play on right wing so it will be interesting to see how we play. Willian and CHO will fight for left wing position. Now only Pedro's best position is right wing so it'll be much better.  
Did Salah not play at the club?
Vesper likes this

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
16 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Did Salah not play at the club?

not according to Mo!!

roflamoooooooooooooooooooo

NikkiCFC and communicate like this