Nicolas Pepe

Unionjack

I think we should be doing what we can to get this guy. I really wouldn't like to see him playing against us.and seems the rest of the top 6 are wanting him.

Him on the right and Aouar on the left might be very interesting.

Scout Report: Why Nicolas Pépé is the most wanted winger in Europe

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/scout-report-nicolas-pepe-lille

Who is Nicolas Pepe? The Ligue 1 ace who could end Emery & Mislintat's search for a winger

The Ivory Coast in attracting plenty of interest across Europe

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-nicolas-pepe-15253606

Pepe.thumb.jpg.0c5891e830f08a4337a42099e7f50f55.jpg

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I think we should be doing what we can to get this guy. I really wouldn't like to see him playing against us.and seems the rest of the top 6 are wanting him.

Him on the right and Aouar on the left might be very interesting.

Scout Report: Why Nicolas Pépé is the most wanted winger in Europe

https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/scout-report-nicolas-pepe-lille

Who is Nicolas Pepe? The Ligue 1 ace who could end Emery & Mislintat's search for a winger

The Ivory Coast in attracting plenty of interest across Europe

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-news-nicolas-pepe-15253606

Pepe.thumb.jpg.0c5891e830f08a4337a42099e7f50f55.jpg

He's a good player he reminds of Barcelona dembele 

IMO he isnt ready for top team. 

I watch most of lille games and last year he was dragging them above the relegation along Thiago Mendes. This year he continues his development, but along better teammates.

Thing is, he isnt very hard working and when he isnt in form, he offers almost nothing in those games. 

That said Lille is a joy to watch. Him and Bamba are great this season. But they arent ready for top team yet IMO. 

29 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

IMO he isnt ready for top team. 

I watch most of lille games and last year he was dragging them above the relegation along Thiago Mendes. This year he continues his development, but along better teammates.

Thing is, he isnt very hard working and when he isnt in form, he offers almost nothing in those games. 

That said Lille is a joy to watch. Him and Bamba are great this season. But they arent ready for top team yet IMO. 

I'd donate my left gonad and a booze ravaged liver for him!

36 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Reports in L'Equipe today have suggested that the Lille stance has softened and that they are prepared to negotiate next month with any club that starts the bidding at £45m. 

Forget Pulisic for £70m, buy Pepe for £25m or so less. I am so done with right-footed RWers like Willian, and Pulisic is very much right-footed.

19 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Reports in L'Equipe today have suggested that the Lille stance has softened and that they are prepared to negotiate next month with any club that starts the bidding at £45m. 

Nothing new here...

Lille was ready to sell and they already agreed with Lyon back in summer, but Pepe didnt want to move to further develop himself.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:38 AM, Vesper said:

Forget Pulisic for £70m, buy Pepe for £25m or so less. I am so done with right-footed RWers like Willian, and Pulisic is very much right-footed.

I don't like them 2 north London lot sniffing around him! That really wouldn;t be fun.

I wouldn't mind a Isco Martial Pepe front 3

Just now, Unionjack said:

ummm Might have had a couple!

But still doesn't take away from the fact they would be a good lineup for us.

I iz a dreamer! =D

I wish life was so simple :(

16 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I don't like them 2 north London lot sniffing around him! That really wouldn;t be fun.

I wouldn't mind a Isco Martial Pepe front 3

Isco doesnt like to play winger

how 'bout

Thorgan Hazard (CHO backup)      Martial         Pepe (Pedro b/u)

Isco as the AMF                              

Kante     Jorginho     

Firpo                                Azpi

Rudiger                   Romagnloli  (Ampadu 3rd)

Kepa

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Isco doesnt like to play winger

how 'bout

Thorgan Hazard (CHO backup)      Martial         Pepe (Pedro b/u)

Isco as the AMF                              

Kante     Jorginho     

Firpo                                Azpi

Rudiger                   Romagnloli  (Ampadu 3rd)

Kepa

Noit sure about Eden MKII but rest obviously.

On 12/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, BlueLyon said:

Nothing new here...

Lille was ready to sell and they already agreed with Lyon back in summer, but Pepe didnt want to move to further develop himself.

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has previously stated that Pepe will not leave in January.

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

Lille owner Gerard Lopez has previously stated that Pepe will not leave in January.

We should go in there after him with our sleeves rolled up and a big wedge in our pocket. Tell him we love him and want him to rock our world.

I;m just not sure HOW our board works at dealing with players. I;m sure its the softly softly catchy monkey approach.

Id love them to be like I want our players. More dynamic. Go for goal.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You