test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

145 posts in this topic
29 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kovacic was excellent, he has everything we need in a midfield player.

Player with a striker fucks us up, flase 9 for a prolonged period me thinks.

Maybe you're just thinking that way because you forget what it's like to have a good striker?

We need 3 new players who are creative and intense in the final 1/3 who set their sites firmly on the goal. Make it 4 if Eden goes.

quickpassnmove and Starman60 like this

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe you're just thinking that way because you forget what it's like to have a good striker?

We need 3 new players who are creative and intense in the final 1/3 who set their sites firmly on the goal. Make it 4 if Eden goes.

In my eyes we haven't got a striker mate.

quickpassnmove likes this

20 hours ago, Bosnian Blue said:

My god our strikers are a fucking shambles. 

Kova is an incredible talented lad and we need more from him like today, more balls going forward. Unfortunately he has nobody to pass to in good positions because all Giroud can do is come short and try to play one two.

Loftus very encouraging, very few tall players can do what he does with a ball, even playing as a winger he was good. Feck me hes got a better touch than Willian. He is improving with every game, just keep playing him.

Barkley has fallen off a bit in the last few games, now he is the one passing it sideways all the time and receiving the ball not in movement but in a static position. 

Emerson not bad at all, the lad needs a few Premier League games aswell to gain experience. But we all know Alonso is rated like he is Ashley Cole

I completely concur that Loftus Cheek should be playing all games ahead of Pedro and Willian

1 hour ago, chelseawise said:

I completely concur that Loftus Cheek should be playing all games ahead of Pedro and Willian

Willian yes, Pedro no. Pedro has been superb this season, plus his best position is as RW.

I would say that I think if we are to put RLC in the midfield 3 it's a straight head to head race between him and Kovacic to play alongside Jorginho and Kante. 

I'd pick RLC above Barkley right now, with ease.