• Pedro (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My god our strikers are a fucking shambles. 

Kova is an incredible talented lad and we need more from him like today, more balls going forward. Unfortunately he has nobody to pass to in good positions because all Giroud can do is come short and try to play one two.

Loftus very encouraging, very few tall players can do what he does with a ball, even playing as a winger he was good. Feck me hes got a better touch than Willian. He is improving with every game, just keep playing him.

Barkley has fallen off a bit in the last few games, now he is the one passing it sideways all the time and receiving the ball not in movement but in a static position. 

Emerson not bad at all, the lad needs a few Premier League games aswell to gain experience. But we all know Alonso is rated like he is Ashley Cole

January is gonna be fun!

Jan 2 - Southampton (h)
Jan 5 - Nottingham Forest (h)
Jan 8/9 - Spurs (a)
Jan 12 - Newcastle (h)
Jan 19 - Arsenal (a)
Jan 22/23 - Spurs (h)
*Jan 26/27 - FA Cup R4*
Jan 29 - Bournemouth (a)

Only ONE midweek break...

Just now, Jason said:

January is gonna be fun!

Jan 2 - Southampton (h)
Jan 5 - Nottingham Forest (h)
Jan 8/9 - Spurs (a)
Jan 12 - Newcastle (h)
Jan 19 - Arsenal (a)
Jan 22/23 - Spurs (h)
*Jan 26/27 - FA Cup R4*
Jan 29 - Bournemouth (a)

Only ONE midweek break...

I would forgo the League Cup considering City are likely to be the finalists. 

We desperately need to have a word with ourselves in that last trird of the pitch. Its always good having posession but whats the point if we dont go for the goal. We need some intensity.

Pleasantly happy Kova and RLC showed up but sad Barkley is somewhere else.

Willian again mixing up shooting and keeping the ball far too long before and or passing it. Even when hes good hes bad. But a wins a win and will always take them no matter.

Been ages since Ive been to a game but hopefully will have 3 in Jan.

Shame 1 is Gooners Vs Fulham but if I have to crawl I shall get to both north London away games! Love them games away.

4 hours ago, Tomo said:

Why would we? We absolutely dominated the first half were comfortable in the second, Bournemouth created next to nowt and their keeper was MOTM. It wasn't a 10/10 performance but not close to as bad as you're suggesting.

i was referring to our shit finishing, but i exaggerated, we will be punished for not putting away our chances.

Well, that really is a Mickey Mouse cup. We had Liverpool, now we have Tottenham and if we managed to beat them, we would face Man City :D 

Is their new stadium ready? That could get us a bigger hope, a completely new stadium, not their home yet, unlike Wembley.

29 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Kovacic was excellent, he has everything we need in a midfield player.

Player with a striker fucks us up, flase 9 for a prolonged period me thinks.

Maybe you're just thinking that way because you forget what it's like to have a good striker?

We need 3 new players who are creative and intense in the final 1/3 who set their sites firmly on the goal. Make it 4 if Eden goes.

20 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe you're just thinking that way because you forget what it's like to have a good striker?

We need 3 new players who are creative and intense in the final 1/3 who set their sites firmly on the goal. Make it 4 if Eden goes.

In my eyes we haven't got a striker mate.

20 hours ago, Bosnian Blue said:

My god our strikers are a fucking shambles. 

Kova is an incredible talented lad and we need more from him like today, more balls going forward. Unfortunately he has nobody to pass to in good positions because all Giroud can do is come short and try to play one two.

Loftus very encouraging, very few tall players can do what he does with a ball, even playing as a winger he was good. Feck me hes got a better touch than Willian. He is improving with every game, just keep playing him.

Barkley has fallen off a bit in the last few games, now he is the one passing it sideways all the time and receiving the ball not in movement but in a static position. 

Emerson not bad at all, the lad needs a few Premier League games aswell to gain experience. But we all know Alonso is rated like he is Ashley Cole

I completely concur that Loftus Cheek should be playing all games ahead of Pedro and Willian

1 hour ago, chelseawise said:

I completely concur that Loftus Cheek should be playing all games ahead of Pedro and Willian

Willian yes, Pedro no. Pedro has been superb this season, plus his best position is as RW.

I would say that I think if we are to put RLC in the midfield 3 it's a straight head to head race between him and Kovacic to play alongside Jorginho and Kante. 

I'd pick RLC above Barkley right now, with ease.