test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Bournemouth

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   9 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Christensen
    • Emerson
    • Fabregas
    • Kovacic
    • Barkley
    • Loftus-Cheek
    • Willian
    • Giroud
    • Hazard (sub)
    • Pedro (sub)
    • Luiz (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

145 posts in this topic

Odoi?? My patience is waffer thin at this point. 

Comon you Blues, let's showcase SarriBall tonight.

6 minutes ago, DDA said:

Odoi?? My patience is waffer thin at this point. 

Comon you Blues, let's showcase SarriBall tonight.

If he benched Barkley or Loftus-Cheek people would also complain...

On 17/12/2018 at 11:39 PM, Stats said:

Out of those names, only CHO and Ampadu were eligible for this year's competition. McEachran, if born 2 days later, would have been playing tonight but due to his DOB, was too old for the competition.

It says...

Only those players between the age of 15 and 18 on 31 August of the current season are eligible to take part.

He turned 18 on August 30, 2018. So didn't he make it by almost a year? It would be next season he misses by 2 days.

Just now, !Hazard! said:

Well yea, when are these players suppose to showcase their talent? What does Odoi have to do!!? The lad literally lights up the pitch everytime he plays.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

It says...

Only those players between the age of 15 and 18 on 31 August of the current season are eligible to take part.

He turned 18 on August 30, 2018. So didn't he make it by almost a year? It would be next season he misses by 2 days.

Did not realise that. Academically, he is a year short and the academic year is usually taken into football account. For example. McEachran would have been in the higher year than CHO. If that is the case, intrigued to know why he did not play on Monday night.

If Ampadu is fit, I am intrigued to know why he is not in the squad tonight, seeing that he was excluded from the Youth cup squad as well as CHO. Not like I am surprised tbh. CHO I think will be off in the summer.

Vesper likes this

19 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Nope.  People would maybe complain about Kovacic starting ahead of either of them.  But, in this case, starting RLC out of position as a winger instead of Odoi is disappointing.

4 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Supposedly to draw out the players. Worked vs Shitty ok.

i know mate, im just afraid we lose the ball in a dangerous area, wouldnt be the 1st time

Unionjack likes this