• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Alonso is having a nightmare game. 

Kovacic need to step up

Morata will struggle to play if he does not improve 

You do realise he did not play this game right? :D

My take from the game: 

We play boring, lazy and inefficient football. 

We have regressed since our first month and a bit. 

We created almost nothing outside of the goals we scored, and it is because we are lazy and inefficient. No vertical passing. No pressing around their box. Just a bunch of defenders and our defensive midfield playing it back and forth to one another and amassing another one of these 65% + possession games that look impressive on paper. 

That is our mindset though. Rest on the ball when we have it. Wait until something happens. Until something presents. We don't press and force action like a Barca, City or even Sarri Napoli. Nah, we just rest on the ball. Happy to have it, but don't need to do anything with it. 

RLC was a postive. Even when thrown into a new position each time, he is extremely effective. Doesn't really have a position, but he is the type of player we need. Dynamic and able to move the ball. 

Alonso needs to leave. Never liked him. Never will. Sorry. But you're the only player on this team, ever, that I can say that for. 

Kovacic isn't cut out for it. Doesn't do anything. A whole lot of sideways passes and not any action. 

Hazard drops too deep for me when he is playing CF. He looks good trying to get in behind the line. He is better when more direct. 

1. Vital 3 points but the performance left a lot to be desired. Thankfully, Brighton gave us a free half.

2. The referee didn't have a clue what he was doing.

3. Alonso was hopeless again and yet, Sarri continued to play him. WHY?! Ivanovic all over again.

RLC is much better talent than Barkley. I dont know how people didnt see it. But performances recently finaly show it for everyone to see. Only player that has both phyisical and technical qualities. With some more polishing, he will be good player and hopefuly we dont regress him into squad filler but full first 11 material.

Alonso was realy poor, but that challenge in the end was right one or March would be 1v1 with kepa.

Also Soton winning vs arse. Hasenhutll already showing his worth.

i have seen only second half but: Alonso is ridiculous 3/10, Luiz is a disgrace 4/10 and Willian is Useless, he runs on the field without purpose, he does not press well, he does not create anything, he does a lot of precision mistakes or other 4/10

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

cannot believe I am saying this, but come on Manure!! LOLOL

Pogba and Martial on the bench v Victimpool, Mou is cray

I dont get his tactics. Now he has three fullbacks on the field, meanwhile all creative players (Mata, Pogba) are on the bench. Lukaku starts despite being being dogshit all season, Martial on the bench. The man has lost it

Just now, blues.bridge said:

i have seen only second half but: Alonso is ridiculous 3/10, Luiz is a disgrace 4/10 and Willian is Useless, he runs on the field without purpose, he does not press well, he does not create anything, he does a lot of precision mistakes or other 4/10

I kind of accepted it when he plays on rw because he is clearly better on left. But today was his same old average and he played in his preffered spot. Not cool. 

Alonso hitting the post, the only positive thing he done what a xmas joke he is , what a turkey, Emmerson needs to take his chance big time now! Another game we should have wrapped up early and chilled out but ohh no, ffs when will these players learn from their mistakes! 2-0 away from home , bring on Mikel ..game over.  Game management is shit at times