test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Brighton 1-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

173 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, communicate said:

Same thing last week, I understand it is a difficult job. But honesty they are horrible, Alonso should have been yellow carded early, and that fouls on hazard is very obvious 

With the abuse they get in the lower and Sunday league, I get why no one wants to do it.  But it's so inconsistent.

Edit:  We have a CF!

Oh, our CF wants to go to Madrid in the summer :(

Vesper, Johnnyeye and 11Drogba like this

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

With the abuse they get in the lower and Sunday league, I get why no one wants to do it.  But it's so inconsistent.

Others will step up. 

Omg Willian just retire

Unionjack and Johnnyeye like this

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I have no problem with allowing physical play but obvious pulling without any intention to play the ball is a yellow everytime. 

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

What i find lost dazzling is how decent english refs are when employed internationally. In CL and in Wolrd cups they always get picked for the big occasions. That being said most refs struggle with the intebsity and pace of the modern game in general

Omg wiööiam whatvare ypu doing

You can see, when you watch CL or EL, the reffing is even worse.  I agree, the overall level in England is crap.  But, when I watch a European match, it makes the PL look like it's reffed by an army of Collia clones.

Johnnyeye likes this

2 minutes ago, communicate said:

I have no problem with allowing physical play but obvious pulling without any intention to play the ball is a yellow everytime. 

For sure.  It was a professional foul by Alonso.  He got beat, and fouled to break up the play.  

Johnnyeye likes this

4 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

For sure.  It was a professional foul by Alonso.  He got beat, and fouled to break up the play.  

I hate that foul, for me that is a yellow everytime. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Got better and better as the half went on. Amazing what happens when we are crisp and careful with our passing, huh?

Our pressing has also been effective. Forcing Brighton's deeper players into making rushed, sloppy passes and giving it away.

Johnnyeye, kellzfresh and 11Drogba like this

Time to play Loftus-Cheek over Kovacic. Don’t get me started on Willian and Alonso.

Hazard is a level above everyone on the pitch. Fantastic half. We would be so lacklustre without him.

Johnnyeye likes this