test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

422 posts in this topic
18 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy we are in for two cracking midfielders but we need a striker more than two midfielders 

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Don't get me wrong I'm happy we are in for two cracking midfielders but we need a striker more than two midfielders 

Nothing to say we aren't looking.

Offer of for Nicolò objectively difficult to reject (apparently exceeding 50m £!). For this reason, Cagliari accelerated to Nandez del Boca (it is about payment mode), while Birsa will replace the injured Castro. Stretcher towards London

10 minutes ago, the wes said:

Who cares about signing strikers? They are overrated.

18 minutes ago, Jason said:

Where did the board find intelligence all of a sudden? 

i'll only believe it when i see an official anouncement from the club, until then its only rumours.

mccg and Jason like this

Simon Phillips very confident a striker is coming in. Plus, sounds like Morata out is on.
Striker? Who?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Striker? Who?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Based on the profile of players we've brought in the summer and those we've brought/targeting this month, I would be amazed if the club made a 'quick-fix' purchase of a striker.

The penny may have dropped and the club are looking to rebuild fresh with a young core.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

We're gonna sign both?! :carlo: 

It makes sense positionally. A Naingollan-type (maybe not the shooting, but deffo better passing) in Barella, and an actual Backup/Rotation DH DMF in Paredes. I still would prefer Tonali as he is younger and needs time to ease into Jorginho slots a bit and learn slowly, but Paredes is the finished article.

Just now, Vesper said:

It makes sense positionally. A Naingollan-type (maybe not the shooting, but deffo better passing) in Barella, and an actual Backup/Rotation DH DMF in Paredes. I still would prefer Tonali as he is younger and needs time to ease into Jorginho slots a bit and learn slowly, but Paredes is the finished article.

Where's drinkwater going to go lol 😂😂

Vesper likes this

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Hopefully this is the start of fresh new and young signings and we are going to blow the living shit out of the January window.

I think we are spending the Hazard money we get for him in the summer :ph34r:

Two midfielder wow. One make sense, two make 0 sense. We have kante, kova, rlc, Barkley, jorgi. 5 players for 3 position. Imo that is the minimum , 6 is good but 7 is too many. 

mccg likes this