Nicolo Barella

DDA

10 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Like it.

Problem is I thought when he had the loan it would give him that regular play that everyone was saying he needed but he didn't set the world alight.

But wanted to still think he would come on. Then most peeps went bonkers about him and Barkles after 1 god game - like we do -and since that day its been back to square 1 for both.

To me he actually looks different to the 1st part of the season. That muscle mass he had built up has gone and he doesn't seem a fresh faced chavvy scouser. I doubt it but I hope hes not out shagging and getting pissed with Dele Ali and threatening to break guys noses asking them if they know who he is!!!

They both should be better than they are right now IMO It would save us a lot of time and  money plus that big extra being HG,

But we should be looking seriously at upgrades if nothing more than AMC which is essential I think.

I think RLC has done fine this season his issues remain to be injuries, like Zola said:

"It's a pity because it's the story of this player. He gets to a very high point and then he has problems and has to start again.

"I feel for him, but pleased to see him back and he did well when he came on."

2 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I think RLC has done fine this season his issues remain to be injuries, like Zola said:

"It's a pity because it's the story of this player. He gets to a very high point and then he has problems and has to start again.

"I feel for him, but pleased to see him back and he did well when he came on."

Think your well and mine might be a bit different.

But is 'well' what we really neeed.

We have a plethora of mediocre MF right now and something needs to be done about it.

We can't do anything now with Mz Penny Pinscher dragging her arse so RLC and Ross have 3 1/2 months for one of them to prove themselves.

Right now I think its a toss up.

But hopefully whoever turns out the best will still be the back up.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Like it.

Problem is I thought when he had the loan it would give him that regular play that everyone was saying he needed but he didn't set the world alight.

But wanted to still think he would come on. Then most peeps went bonkers about him and Barkles after 1 god game - like we do -and since that day its been back to square 1 for both.

To me he actually looks different to the 1st part of the season. That muscle mass he had built up has gone and he doesn't seem a fresh faced chavvy scouser. I doubt it but I hope hes not out shagging and getting pissed with Dele Ali and threatening to break guys noses asking them if they know who he is!!!

They both should be better than they are right now IMO It would save us a lot of time and  money plus that big extra being HG,

But we should be looking seriously at upgrades if nothing more than AMC which is essential I think.

Dross Barkley 🙄. Back to Everton sharpish for me

2 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

...879551e36de65d304c284610cf3305ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

ffs:(

we have zero DH DMF-capable young players in the pipeline

Ampadu surely isn't the answer there

looks like it is Kovacic given the shot or bust

we damn well better do big business in the summer

if those bans come and we haven't snapped up Tonali or someone similar we are fucked

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

ffs:(

we have zero DH DMF-capable young players in the pipeline

Ampadu surely isn't the answer there

looks like it is Kovacic given the shot or bust

we damn well better do big business in the summer

if those bans come and we haven't snapped up Tonali or someone similar we are fucked

Bit early to start writing off Ampadu in that role after one meh game. He has the characterisitcs to play there I think and with a bit of coaching and patience Sarri could get him up to speed for that position so he can be more than suitable to play that role in the future. 

After this whole CHO saga, giving youth like Ampadu more minutes is actually a good idea. Wont happen overnight but he can become a very capable back up in that role I think. Doesnt have to be a crbon copy of Jorginho, we seen he can play longer passes (bit more work and he wont misplace as many as the othee night) and is obviously comfortable getting the ball and moving it (again more minutes and coaching will get him playing one and two touch more often).

3 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Bit early to start writing off Ampadu in that role after one meh game. He has the characterisitcs to play there I think and with a bit of coaching and patience Sarri could get him up to speed for that position so he can be more than suitable to play that role in the future. 

We are certainly go find out, hopefully not the hard way.

He is much better as a CB, IMHO, much better.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Why is he making baby so young in the first place?? 

Might just want a young family.

Don't give a toss if he has 10 as long as he doesn't use them as some BS excuse to either want to  leave or blame them for Emojis!

8 minutes ago, mccg said:

Chelsea’s ‘dizzying’ January offer was actually accepted, will of player needed for summer move

http://sportwitness.co.uk/chelseas-dizzying-january-offer-actually-accepted-will-player-needed-summer-move/

Barella:

"If I had to choose between the Serie A and the Premier League, I would go for England because I love the way they approach the game.

"Plus everyone there is just as irritable and prone to fouls as me!"

plus

But Zola – who is also Sardinian – is trying to allay those fears, with newspaper Il Mattino reporting that he has had a number of phone calls with Barella over the past few days. The pair know each other well, with Zola giving him his debut back in the 2014-15 season in the Coppa Italia when he was in charge of Calgliari, and they have kept in touch ever since.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You