test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

422 posts in this topic
42 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Marina was the first person to exploit China and get 60 million for an average bum like Oscar. Also I have a feeling Sarri has more to do with Willian staying than marina. 

Alex Teixeira, Hulk, Jackson Martinez (around £115m in transfer fees for just those 3) predated Oscar deal. Also, Tevez was making an insane £600k per week years ago.

5 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

This is disappointing to read.  Really think he would be a good buy for us.  If Marina is really worried about money how can we possibly be looking at spending 45 mil on a rb when we have a couple up and comers at that position.  I'm sure a new rb could help but it would be much further down my list of priorities after fixing things up so we get some production out of midfield and someone to take the chances they create.

haha mate WE know that. But there is no way to get that message thru to the powers that be! They must sit around telling each other how good they have been to be in the black at the end of the season.

Vesper and kc_blue like this

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

whats the situation on this transfer? its on or not? what about paredes?

no one knows.  Smacks of Golovin to me.  All links to us, and looks set to join, reported bids bla bla bla  then boom, signed by someone else (napoli)

kc_blue likes this

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Can we put this gaslighting about the Willian Barca bids somehow not being real to bed. I and others have tirelessly documented in dozens upon dozens of posts as it happened and now in retrospective that the bids were REAL and turned down.

Not one of which constitute evidence. You just asked someone to get back to you when the final, or shall we say 'real', figures are in regarding recent Chelsea transfer activity. Fair enough but will you get back to us when you have actual facts about Willian & Barcelona?

Just now, OhForAGreavsie said:

Not one of which constitute evidence. You just asked someone to get back to you when the final, or shall we say 'real', figures are in regarding recent Chelsea transfer activity. Fair enough but will you get back to us when you have actual facts about Willian & Barcelona?

I have posted countless times on this. It's flogging a dead horse at this point.

11Drogba likes this

12 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have posted countless times on this. It's flogging a dead horse at this point.

Just because it was reported someone said it, does not make it so. Actual confirmation may emerge one day, but until then I can't get to the jump off point required to reach the same conclusions as many do. That jumping off point is a belief that Marina Granovskaia is terminally stupid. That cannot be the case; it is not the case. Believing otherwise is about people being unable to handle the fact that they don't know the truth and so they substitute guesswork and prejudice instead.

14 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Just because it was reported someone said it, does not make it so. Actual confirmation may emerge one day, but until then I can't get to the jump off point required to reach the same conclusions as many do. That jumping off point is a belief that Marina Granovshia is terminally stupid. That cannot be the case; it is not the case. Believing otherwise is about people being unable to handle the fact that they don't know the truth and so substituting guesswork and prejudice instead.

Matt Law and others who I mostly trust covered the whole saga. I have posted this, starting back in the summer and continuing up until the present (unfortunately). Not just me but so many on this board. They even gave the exact date the last offer, the £65m one, came in, it was the Friday before we travelled back from Australia. Willian himself, whilst not getting into the monetary figures, confirmed the Barca had made multiple offers.

Marina is a puppet of Abramovich, and I do think she has a BAD footballing brain, and bad negotiating skills, as well as very poor future-forward judgement. Her track record is abysmal, other than wringing out profits from the loan army and other business/sponsorship deals that she very likely had no true hand in definitively shaping.

I absolutely stand by my slating her. If you think otherwise, I respect that that is your opinion.

11Drogba likes this

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I absolutely stand by my slating her. If you think otherwise, I respect that that is your opinion.

Thank you, and likewise. I'd be interested in your speculation on the following questions: -

Why, if Marina is as bad as you say, if she is costing Roman millions of pounds as well as endless opportunities to bring success to his team, has he not sacked her? Why indeed has he, in effect, promoted her by expanding her responsibilities? You surely can't believe that Roman and all his advisors are so stupid that they don't know blindingly obvious truths that so many posters on this forum believe they understand completely.

10 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thank you, and likewise. I'd be interested in your speculation on the following questions: -

Why, if Marina is as bad as you say, if she is costing Roman millions of pounds as well as endless opportunities to bring success to his team, has he not sacked her? Why indeed has he, in effect, promoted her by expanding her responsibilities?

Because she is mobbed up and knows where many bones are buried. TBH

I dont want to get into the entire history of Roman and his wealth (it is ugly, ugly shite, the typical Yeltsin-era oligarchic rape of Russian national resources tale, I will leave it at that), but all one needs to do is to look at current events to see that the entire thing is dodgy as hell.

We are in a really bad geo-political situation.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/roman-abramovich-on-list-of-six-russian-oligarchs-targeted-by-uk-intelligence-over-links-to-putin/ar-BBQEq9K

I desperately want the club sold.

Unionjack, 11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Because she is mobbed up and knows where many bones are buried. TBH

Well, I'll give you that if this was true it would give her some leverage over him but I can't pretend I give it any credence.

Why would Marina use that leverage to get, and retain, an actual job? A job her performance of which causes the business to lose millions? Would it not make more sense for her to engineer a backroom position that involved only enough work to satisfy any authorities that might take an interest in her remuneration package? Why indeed would she not negotiate a bigger pay packet in exchange for not wasting Roman's cash with stupid transfer decisions? Your speculation is fun but it does not seem to me to fit the facts.

19 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I desperately want the club sold.

I would not object to the right new owner. Not that Roman is going to give a hoot what I think. :)

Just now, Vybzkartel said:

Highly doubt he will reject us. I have a feeling its a smoke screen and we will end up with him come end of January.

Same family reasons Boot Nose had?

Johnnyeye and Vesper like this

7 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Highly doubt he will reject us. I have a feeling its a smoke screen and we will end up with him come end of January.

I think we are fucked tbh.

The Italian papers have been saying it is Barella who is balking at the deal for days, Cagliari President wants the deal done.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

My dark mood is getting worse daily

Ever since it became obvious that CHO is leaving (whether this window, next, or on a free)

I have been in a real funk

I also get a horrid feeling we are going to end up with Higuain and I really fear not just for a 6 month loan

9 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I hate transfer windows.  :middlefinger:

I like them when it seems like we hava a plan set out, with targets that we go in hard for and it looks like we know what we are doing.

I really liked how we did Pully but that was a one in ten!!

Over to you @Fulham Broadway

2 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I like them when it seems like we hava a plan set out, with targets that we go in hard for and it looks like we know what we are doing.

So.. nothing since Costa and Cesc then?  :P

Sideshow Luiz likes this