Nicolo Barella

DDA

Yeah ESPN reported it, 9m euro sign on fee 
As an American, ESPN is an awful source for football/soccer related things. Brilliant in other sports, but they know nothing in this sport.

They have gotten better, but it's just cause they've started to copy more reliable news outlets right after they post about things.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

The rumours just died down, what happened? We even brought Fabregas back.

Waiting for Cagliari to get their replacement, which they seem to be closing in on...

4 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Waiting for Cagliari to get their replacement, which they seem to be closing in on...

I just dont trust Marina to get deals over the line, she might end up pulling the deal at the last minute over 2 million. Happened with Alisson and Liverpool came in and turned the player's head, it worked out well in the end but its still cause for concern. (Lukaku deal too)

8 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

I just dont trust Marina to get deals over the line, she might end up pulling the deal at the last minute over 2 million. Happened with Alisson and Liverpool came in and turned the player's head, it worked out well in the end but its still cause for concern. (Lukaku deal too)

Is there any evidence that happened with Alison? from everything i have gathered he had no intention on joining us.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Is there any evidence that happened with Alison? from everything i have gathered he had no intention on joining us.

If we had paid what Roma wanted early in the summer, he would have joined us imo. We have a Brazilian contingent in our squad so its not like we would have been undesirable. He just wanted to move to a bigger club and would have jumped at the chance of moving to us. Also I heard with the Kepa deal Roman intervened after being embarrassed about the whole situation and wanted to show we could still spend so he sanctioned the deal. Marina and the scouts were apparently looking at Butland as the replacement. (Its all hearsay so we will never know if its true) but one thing I'm certain is Marina is bad at negotiating transfer ins for us, if she had just messed up Alisson I would be okay but it has happened before with Lukaku, to a certain extent with Koulibaly and Alex Sandro.  

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Man Utd issue transfer ultimatum over Chelsea target Nicolo Barella: Serie A side respond

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1068715/Man-Utd-transfer-ultimatum-Chelsea-target-Nicolo-Barella-Serie-A-Cagliari-Gossip-latest

Manure can shove it up their arse.

I tried to photoshop his name into the Barilla pasta logo but i found something even better

https://shop.spreadshirt.it/ildeboscio/barella-A5746bf5f0c6aed712862ad8c

apparently you can buy Barella merch with cocaine (c17h21no4) references. no idea why^^

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You