test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DDA

Nicolo Barella

Started by DDA,

422 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

The rumours just died down, what happened? We even brought Fabregas back.

Waiting for Cagliari to get their replacement, which they seem to be closing in on...

4 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Waiting for Cagliari to get their replacement, which they seem to be closing in on...

I just dont trust Marina to get deals over the line, she might end up pulling the deal at the last minute over 2 million. Happened with Alisson and Liverpool came in and turned the player's head, it worked out well in the end but its still cause for concern. (Lukaku deal too)

8 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

I just dont trust Marina to get deals over the line, she might end up pulling the deal at the last minute over 2 million. Happened with Alisson and Liverpool came in and turned the player's head, it worked out well in the end but its still cause for concern. (Lukaku deal too)

Is there any evidence that happened with Alison? from everything i have gathered he had no intention on joining us.

10 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Is there any evidence that happened with Alison? from everything i have gathered he had no intention on joining us.

If we had paid what Roma wanted early in the summer, he would have joined us imo. We have a Brazilian contingent in our squad so its not like we would have been undesirable. He just wanted to move to a bigger club and would have jumped at the chance of moving to us. Also I heard with the Kepa deal Roman intervened after being embarrassed about the whole situation and wanted to show we could still spend so he sanctioned the deal. Marina and the scouts were apparently looking at Butland as the replacement. (Its all hearsay so we will never know if its true) but one thing I'm certain is Marina is bad at negotiating transfer ins for us, if she had just messed up Alisson I would be okay but it has happened before with Lukaku, to a certain extent with Koulibaly and Alex Sandro.  

1 minute ago, mccg said:

Man Utd issue transfer ultimatum over Chelsea target Nicolo Barella: Serie A side respond

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1068715/Man-Utd-transfer-ultimatum-Chelsea-target-Nicolo-Barella-Serie-A-Cagliari-Gossip-latest

Manure can shove it up their arse.

xPetrCechx, mccg and kellzfresh like this

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Manure can shove it up their arse.

I think u should deffo forward that to Olly! I think some farmers do use it as a anal lubricant lol 

Vesper likes this

1 minute ago, mccg said:

I think u should deffo forward that to Olly! I think some farmers do use it as a anal lubricant lol 

Kinda worried how you know that 🤣

Vesper likes this

So much differing stories so no one has a clue. Dimarzio seems to be sitting on the fence slightly, refusing to definitely say where he is going.

Starting to get like Golovin. All set for Chelsea then out of nowhere, hes off elsewhere. i suspect napoli.  We'll see

Unionjack and xPetrCechx like this

I know nothing about this guy. Is he good? What position does he play? Is he best XI quality or just depth?

1 minute ago, Dazzy_Vance said:

I know nothing about this guy. Is he good? What position does he play? Is he best XI quality or just depth?

Read my multiple in depth posts on him.

Just now, Vesper said:

Read my multiple in depth posts on him.

What page or are they scattered throughout the whole thread?