test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jason

closed Videoton 2-2 Chelsea

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   2 members have voted

  1. 1. Man of the Match

    • Caballero
      0
    • Zappacosta
      0
    • Ampadu
      0
    • Christensen
      0
    • Emerson
      1
    • Fabregas
      0
    • Barkley
      0
    • Loftus-Cheek
      0
    • Willian
      1
    • Hudson-Odoi
      0
    • Morata
      0
    • Pedro (sub)
      0
    • Giroud (sub)
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

97 posts in this topic

what a ncie freekick that was...typical giroud misses the easy ones scores the crackers

 

but did not even know he had that in his locker. thought he would put his foot through it but you will seldom see a more precise one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vybzkartel said:

Loftus Cheek has been shit

yes but at least hes beginning to give the impression that he does give a shit.

 

maaaan ref that would have been an awesome solo goal from Pedro.. dat pace at age of 30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Magic Lamps said:

yes but at least hes beginning to give the impression that he does give a shit.

 

maaaan ref that would have been an awesome solo goal from Pedro.. dat pace at age of 30

True

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/olivier-giroud-spares-chelseas-blushes-blues-held-vidi-195248406.html

 

Quote

However, Vidi turned the match on its head with a goal either side of halftime. Ethan Ampadu, in his first Chelsea start, headed the ball into his own net before Loic Remy then gave Vidi hope of a famous win with a top-class volley in the second half.

 eh... right

nyikolajevics likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad this Thursday rubbish is over 4 a while , its like the league cup , they are just more than hassle 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, mccg said:

or: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46561167

Chelsea say fans who sang an anti-Semitic chant in the Europa League game with MOL Vidi have "shamed the club".

A vocal minority chanted offensive songs about Tottenham fans early in Thursday's 2-2 draw in Hungary.

That came days after four fans were suspended for allegedly racially abusing Raheem Sterling.

"Anti-Semitism and any kind of racial or religious hatred is abhorrent to this club and the overwhelming majority of our fans," a spokesman said.

"It has no place at Chelsea or in any of our communities."

Uefa said it will await the referee's report before deciding on whether any action will be taken.

Willian and Olivier Giroud scored free-kicks for Chelsea, who had already qualified for the knockout stages, in their draw in Budapest.

"Any individuals that can't summon the brainpower to comprehend this simple message and are found to have shamed the club by used using anti-Semitic or racist words or actions will face the strongest possible action from the club," the spokesman added.

On Wednesday, manager Maurizio Sarri condemned "discrimination in any form" following the alleged racist abuse of Manchester City's Sterling.

Chelsea and the Metropolitan Police are investigating the allegations which occurred during the Blues' 2-0 win on Sunday.

 

 

What is the matter with these brain dead morons? This crap has been going on for decades. Do these prats really think players are motivated to play for people behaving like this? Do they expect our squad to be proud of them?

 

You can't shoot these idiots, so absolute zero tolerance must be applied. Ban any offender for life and let's get MPs to play their part too. Let's create a law under which anyone convicted of racist behaviour in controlled spaces gets added to a register akin to the one for sex offenders. Make this nonsense behaviour start to affect their job prospects. Either that or require season ticket holders and members to pass an IQ test. That'd get rid of most of 'em.

 

I say in controlled spaces because freedom of speech must be maintained, as long as it is within the law. We just have to accept that there must be a place where idiots are free to say idiotic things. If you enter a football stadium however, you agree to be bound by its regulations. Let's start giving those regulations some teeth.

 

Just completely fed up with these people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

whos the lady pundit on BT? Puts Michael Owen to shame with her analysis (which is not saying much tho^^)

Chelsea Women's captain Karen Carney.

By the way, the women's team are offering people a chance to get down to Kingston and check out a game when they get back to action in the new year. Tickets for their home game against Everton on Sunday January 6th are free. Just go to the club website and request them. (The men's team are playing Forrest on the Saturday.)

 

Vesper likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll face one of these lots in the round of 32...

FC Zurich
Celtic
Slavia Prague
Fenerbahce
Sporting CP
Olympiacos
Rapid Vienna
Lazio
Malmo
FC Krasnodar
Rennes
Viktoria Plzen
Club Brugge
Shakhtar Donetsk
Galatasaray

Some nasty looking trips there...the draw is on next Monday at 12pm GMT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

We'll face one of these lots in the round of 32...

FC Zurich
Celtic
Slavia Prague
Fenerbahce
Sporting CP
Olympiacos
Rapid Vienna
Lazio
Malmo
FC Krasnodar
Rennes
Viktoria Plzen
Club Brugge
Shakhtar Donetsk
Galatasaray

Some nasty looking trips there...the draw is on next Monday at 12pm GMT.

Slavia Prague
Fenerbahce
Olympiacos

Rapid Vienna
Malmo
FC Krasnodar
Shakhtar Donetsk
Galatasaray

Brutal weather and/or viper pits of home fields

If you ever want to see a super cool derby that isnt putting you in life endangerment (like the time we went to Boca Juniors at River Plate 8 years ago, lol and ended up in the Boca away section at El Monumental with our River Plate amigos (NEVER AGAIN!!!)

I so recco Rapid Wein v Austria Wein

Its pretty crazy, plus Vienna is just a wonderful city to visit (to live in too)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mildly dissapointed with Rlc, Barkley, Christensen performance.

Dont realy care for regular starters like Willian in such game because they are already established.

But for up and coming players, even and especialy games like these are where you prove yourself and show growth to manager. Always 110% even in a shit game like tonight.

But RLC, Barkley, Christensen didnt try hard enough. How are you supposed to get in first 11 then? How can you even claim for more play time if in the given playtime, you dont put 110% effort?

communicate and Sideshow Luiz like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

Mildly dissapointed with Rlc, Barkley, Christensen performance.

Dont realy care for regular starters like Willian in such game because they are already established.

But for up and coming players, even and especialy games like these are where you prove yourself and show growth to manager. Always 110% even in a shit game like tonight.

But RLC, Barkley, Christensen didnt try hard enough. How are you supposed to get in first 11 then? How can you even claim for more play time if in the given playtime, you dont put 110% effort?

I am not a RLC fangirl, but I absolutely do not fault his effort, he truly looked like he was busting his arse. Barkley, now THERE is your target, he looked for shit IMHO, which is massively disappointing. He should have OWNED this game.

Strange game, I cannot name a single player who played great, nor truly shit. Barkley just was a disappointment, but it is not like he fucked up a lot.

Emerson looked really good. I like him a lot. He seems repaired from his knee injury. Sarri will still play Alonso as the main man every game though. I am resigned to this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chelsea just did n't care.
It was a question of Vidi being able to produce just a touch of football, which they did.

On the plus side the two free kicks - especially from Willian who could n't find the net from set pieces since Mourinho's time.
Olympiakos ko'd AC Milan and could be Chelsea's next opponent.

I think the strong ones are Chelsea - Napoli - Inter and no one else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mccg said:

News Flash

Chelsea fans accused of aiding and abetting Milly Dowler's murder!!

Unionjack likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

or: -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46561167

Chelsea say fans who sang an anti-Semitic chant in the Europa League game with MOL Vidi have "shamed the club".

A vocal minority chanted offensive songs about Tottenham fans early in Thursday's 2-2 draw in Hungary.

That came days after four fans were suspended for allegedly racially abusing Raheem Sterling.

"Anti-Semitism and any kind of racial or religious hatred is abhorrent to this club and the overwhelming majority of our fans," a spokesman said.

"It has no place at Chelsea or in any of our communities."

Uefa said it will await the referee's report before deciding on whether any action will be taken.

Willian and Olivier Giroud scored free-kicks for Chelsea, who had already qualified for the knockout stages, in their draw in Budapest.

"Any individuals that can't summon the brainpower to comprehend this simple message and are found to have shamed the club by used using anti-Semitic or racist words or actions will face the strongest possible action from the club," the spokesman added.

On Wednesday, manager Maurizio Sarri condemned "discrimination in any form" following the alleged racist abuse of Manchester City's Sterling.

Chelsea and the Metropolitan Police are investigating the allegations which occurred during the Blues' 2-0 win on Sunday.

 

 

What is the matter with these brain dead morons? This crap has been going on for decades. Do these prats really think players are motivated to play for people behaving like this? Do they expect our squad to be proud of them?

 

You can't shoot these idiots, so absolute zero tolerance must be applied. Ban any offender for life and let's get MPs to play their part too. Let's create a law under which anyone convicted of racist behaviour in controlled spaces gets added to a register akin to the one for sex offenders. Make this nonsense behaviour start to affect their job prospects. Either that or require season tickets holders and members to pass an IQ test. That'd get rid of most of 'em.

 

I say in controlled spaces because freedom of speech must be maintained, as long as it is within the law. We just have to accept that there must be a place where idiots are free to say idiotic things. If you enter a football stadium however, you agree to be bound by its regulations. Let's start giving those regulations some teeth.

 

Just completely fed up with these people.

They are probably all encouraged by the presence of a far right gov't in Hungary.

These assholes need to be demoralized everywhere. Meanwhile, I don't think that we've seen the end of hypercapitalism/neoliberal economics, so we are sure to see more right wing human nonsense as the post-industrial white grievance industry gains more interest from the working class.

OhForAGreavsie likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.