• Giroud (sub)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, DDA said:

The other way around for me. The performance should bd slammed into the boards face by Sarri. We need new players. World class players. It's that simple.

50-50 then. Worse teams than us showed more against them than us. Fact.

Just now, DDA said:

The other way around for me. The performance should bd slammed into the boards face by Sarri. We need new players. World class players. It's that simple.

He has two world class players out there right now he chooses to play out of position.

absolute disgrace. cant keep a ball to save our lives. why bother pressing when they cut through us like a hot knife. i know they are better than us but with the midfielders we got we should not get overrun like that. horrible team selection. adn the players are no better panicking all the time when one in a million times they win a tackle. set up to fail and the players executing that perfectly

i dont get the false 9. it was conte's downfall and never ever worked. Especially against superior teams  a player liek grioud who can collect high balls and keep them is paramount. no idea what sarris is playing at. counter attack vs a team way faster in body and mind than us?