Azpi

Alonso (gag)

Jorginho

Kante

Kovacic

Willian (gag)

Hazard

Morata (gag)

u must b gagging 4 it lol , ffs hope not ruin another footie day grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm hoping Sarri has grown a set 

Keepper Kepa

Azpil Rudiger(rocket) Christensen(the reborn 1) Emmerson(fcuk Alonso ass)

Kante(Back 2 dm) Jorgy(stick it up shitty)

Ruben Hazard(the real 1) Barkley

Morata (after counselling)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mccg said:

u must b gagging 4 it lol , ffs hope not ruin another footie day grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'm hoping Sarri has grown a set 

Keepper Kepa

Azpil Rudiger(rocket) Christensen(the reborn 1) Emmerson(fcuk Alonso ass)

Kante(Back 2 dm) Jorgy(stick it up shitty)

Ruben Hazard(the real 1) Barkley

Morata (after counselling)

I would love to see that lineup (except switch Giroud in for Morata)

6 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Shouldn't that be "if" he finds a solution, then what happens if he don't?

If he stays stubborn and persistent in playing the very same 11-man lineup in PL he was using for months now, then I believe people will call taxi for him maybe even before New Year’s Eve. There’s no way Sarri’s favorite 11-man team will survive January. 

With what we have in the squad, I would rather see a change in CM, left back and just get rid of the RW in favor of a 4-3-1-2 formation, letting Eden move around freely behind Morata and Giroud --even letting Morata slide around because clearly he is total shit as a CF in the Premier League.  Play either Kovacic, Barkley, or RLC or TWO of them with Kante in CM.  

I completely disregarded the transfer of Jorginho in the summer because even though he's a pretty good passer, I knew he lacked speed and strength. All dubious that it will ever work well with him as a deep CM.  Seems dumb to me, but we will see how it turns out in months to come. Need some new striker(s) and different winger(s) in the lineup/bench to make the system work as Sarri imagines it.

Just seems like our side is going to be reduced to passing the ball between, CBs, Jorginho, Hazard and back again for 70% possession and rarely finishing for the rest of the season unless some things are changed.

Our two main wide men hold the ball too long. A main striker that can't hit a barn door. 1 good defensive fullback and one slow and cumbersome one. Midfield is alright at times, overrun at other points. Players need to go back to what they were doing at the start of the season. 

I'll watch the match but fear I'll go to bed pissed off again, but KTBFFH. Even if we win it will be more relif than joy as we should have won against wolves so it wouldn't matter too much if we lost to city. We could have gone into the game relaxed a bit, anything other than a loss will just be a bonus. Now it's a matter of must win or find ourselves having a real battle for top four. We are turning into Arsenal.