• Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

26 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Did you watch the game? His passing was atrocious, it was HORRID and thank god play disappeared from his side in the second half. HE IS SHIT, he played like shit today, he and our strikers are totally and unacceptably shambolic turds in a loo.. Emerson needs to bench his arse once and for all, until we buy an actual great LB.

Would prefer zappa came in with Azpi LB until we sign a quality FB, but tbh this isn't the time or place.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Did you watch the game? His passing was atrocious, it was HORRID and thank god play disappeared from his side in the second half. HE IS SHIT, he played like shit today, he and our strikers are totally and unacceptably shambolic turds in a loo.. Emerson needs to bench his arse once and for all, until we buy an actual great LB.

Did you watch the game?...… I get you don't like him but you are really going over the top with your constant abuse calling and criticism like Jesus Christ we just beat the Champions 2-0.

20 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Would prefer zappa came in with Azpi LB until we sign a quality FB, but tbh this isn't the time or place.

Just like LB, I have 2 tier targets

Dream target would be Joao Cancelo and then, if we wont dump the 50-60m or so Juve would demand (still cheaper than LB dream of Lucas Hernndez) then I want Valentino Lazaro from Hertha. Berlin

If our two fullbacks were LB Firpo and RB Lazaro (who also can play RMF and RW), we would have the most athletic duo (not saying best, but FAR better down road than now) on planet

of course the other option i to buy CB Pavard and then play him at RB sometimes

I love multi positional, athletic players

that's another reason I adore Frenkie de Jong and Ruben Neves as well, they can play almost anywhere on field, save CF and GK

having players like Ampadu ((can play CB, MF and i wager fullback too, which should be looked at) De Ligt (he plays DMF and RB as well) Pavard, Hernandez, Firpo (plays LW and LMF as well) Lazaro means you have MUCH less ego issues over playing time, as you can rotate into different positions and not have to have shit filler on yer bench

1 hour ago, Stats said:

Did you watch the game?...… I get you don't like him but you are really going over the top with your constant abuse calling and criticism like Jesus Christ we just beat the Champions 2-0.

Winning the game doesn't negate his shit play.

Man, i am still buzzing, what a great  Saturday night for all Chelsea supporters. I must admit that not even in my wildest dreams did i expect us to beat them, i am proud of all the boys and Sarri. Everyone played their hearts out tonight, even Willian and Alonso were a level above their usual crap performances. Fuck Shitty and Pep, i just hope they beat the scum to the title.

Different approach by Manchester City Vs Chelsea

Machester city

1. When they pressed a player ,suddenly you ll see 3 or more players to help , like a group of oins going for the kill.

2. Whey a City play hold or got the ball, others around him will be near and on the mmove running to open space for tht player to pass the ball.

Chelsea approach.

When a Chelsea player got the ball, other are still standing around rooted to the ground, not running to open space for tht player to pass the ball resulting losing ball easily to the opponet.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Winning the game doesn't negate his shit play.

Ok. I think you probably were watching the Fulham game again. Either way you think he was shit, I think he had a solid game.

From the tactical point of view this was an 'Italian job', a Sarri masterclass. Everytime we play a big match like this my heart races like mad, but not this time, no. Maybe the first 15-20 minutes when City were so dominant, but deep inside somehow I felt it was going to go our way in the end. Yes they were dominant, but all their moves stopped 20 yards away from Kepa. 

Well this win does not change the fact they are hands down the best club in England but my point is - One of Liverpool or City are going to win the title in the end, that is for sure. Do you think that is by accident that the two teams with their managers in their 3rd season there are exactly the teams fighting for the title? I don't think so. Mourinho is in his 3rd season at United also, but really is there anything you can expect from him anymore? Football has taken over him big big time. 

Sarri must be given time. And I hope this is the end of Morata here and the start of that dynamic front three. I think there is a better balance with Willian, Hazard and Pedro, especially on the wings where Willian and Pedro track back better when needed. 

Top result, huge for our morale and now I hope we go on a run before Arsenal away. 

10 hours ago, Stats said:

Ok. I think you probably were watching the Fulham game again. Either way you think he was shit, I think he had a solid game.

Nope, so not the Fulham game

here you go

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/12/08/chelsea-fc-vs-manchester-city-highlights-full-match/#2

I also suggest you scroll though the comments on this thread from the kickoff onward

its not like we all were under a spell of mass hallucination

They get a lot of stick.  I'm critical of them as well (more so Willian than Luiz) but that pass from Luiz and the run from Willian make this happen

https://cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/9xgp8.mp4?token=Q5CaKbXPEpipD2OB8TD-AA&expires=1544376553

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Nope, so not the Fulham game

here you go

https://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2018/12/08/chelsea-fc-vs-manchester-city-highlights-full-match/#2

I also suggest you scroll though the comments on this thread from the kickoff onward

its not like we all were under a spell of mass hallucination

Honestly I think second half everybody in defence stepped it up and its unfair to just single out Alonso, despite how poor he has been recently (and that there are a lot better options out there) and when you consider how we played higher up in the second half, he was more involved offensively and it helps him because hes not being isolated defensively, not only him City were trying to isolate both fullbacks and pressing with a great intensity. In all fairness Mahrez and Sterling arent exactly easy to play against either, in a team where the quality from midfield is excellent and watching only highlights or using highlights from a 90 minites game is lazy, ofcourse they're going to show Sterling beating Alonso with ease because it led to a chance..... 

Mahrez destroyed Azplicieuta a few seasons ago and Azpi has been regarded as the best 1 v 1 defender in England for seasons now, Alonso faired better today with those guys in the second half than Azpi did in that match for me. Mahrez also gave many full backs a tough game that season and will continue to do so, as will Sterling who is probably the most inform player in England and has been for arguably the last 8 or 9 weeks consistenly deciding games for City too, hence why hes been involved in more goals than anybody in the PL this season. Sane on the other side too, a top top player, Azpi really kept him in check (thought his whole match was brilliant) and when he didnt we managed to do fine.

8 hours ago, mccg said:

Raheem Sterling: Chelsea and police investigate allegation he was racially abused

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46496675

ali g is it because i is black

ignorant morons, racism just can't be tolerated, punish the responsible people and ban them from the stadium

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

ignorant morons, racism just can't be tolerated, punish the responsible people and ban them from the stadium

I'm not saying it did or didn't happen but is it very possible he said Manc cunt and black cunt confused Sterling.

If it's the incident I'm thinking of then there's also a black guy right in earshot of everything. who doesn't react....