test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 2-0 Man City

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Kepa
    • Azpilicueta
    • Rudiger
    • Luiz
    • Alonso
    • Jorginho
    • Kante
    • Kovacic
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Hazard
    • Barkley (sub)
    • Loftus-Cheek (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

443 posts in this topic
40 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

His address, wife, kids etc all printed and he hasn't been found guilty of anything.

I googled the 'chief reporter' Ipswich fan who hates Chelsea

Surprised they didn't mention how much his house is worth. It's insane there is no need! And even if is found guilty there's still no need to name his house and family. Its a seperate thing

Vesper likes this

23 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Surprised they didn't mention how much his house is worth. It's insane there is no need! And even if is found guilty there's still no need to name his house and family. Its a seperate thing

They did. Its worth £500 000 apparently. Didn't mention the décor or whether the boiler needed replacing.

They are the lowest of the low- articles every day inviting racism, a video of a thug smashing his takeaway into a homeless persons face filmed by his mates-then at the end the Daily Mail flashes up ''We Pay Cash for Videos''. Incitement in my book.

Laylabelle likes this

36 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

They did. Its worth £500 000 apparently. Didn't mention the décor or whether the boiler needed replacing.

They are the lowest of the low- articles every day inviting racism, a video of a thug smashing his takeaway into a homeless persons face filmed by his mates-then at the end the Daily Mail flashes up ''We Pay Cash for Videos''. Incitement in my book.

I'm sure that's next to come... 

Theve done articles now on his face screwed up in anger along with others blahhh. Except he's not the only fan to get a bit like that! Every club! Yet cause of this incident its blown that up as well. Plus you've had for years!!! Wrongly or rightly people get wound up but not like its a new thing. 

Yep!!! Utter trash. Does make you despair a lot. 

Half the time they fail to check the facts. Would love for them to go same way as News of the world and just close!